file Titled vampires and Anarchs

15 Apr 2012 17:07 #27946 by Kiddo
Huh, that could work.
I was hoping for some obscure action that would be beneficial to me in some way, but this too could work (although Anarch Secession works better, since not only does my vamp not get 2 damage, but also becomes anarch with a single action).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2012 02:32 - 16 Apr 2012 02:37 #27967 by Azel
Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire.

Out of the Frying Pan
Master. Trifle.
Choose a ready Sabbat vampire you control. That vampire becomes Camarilla. (His or her clan is not affected.)

Into the Fire
Master. Trifle.
Choose a ready non-Sabbat vampire you control. That vampire becomes Sabbat. (His or her clan is not affected.)

With these two you can change any vampire to another sect, suppressing their titles. Then you can go Anarch.

On the related note, there's Command the Harpies (remove Princedom), Excommunication (remove Archbishopric), and Inquisition's already mentioned.
Last edit: 16 Apr 2012 02:37 by Azel.

More
16 Apr 2012 03:47 #27971 by salem
Gustav Mallenhous

Ventrue antitribu

Capacity: 8

Group: 2

Sabbat priscus: Gustav can remove a bishop's or archbishop's title as a (D) action. +1 bleed.

Artist(s): Christopher Shy

Set(s): FN:U2

--
salem

More
16 Apr 2012 04:28 #27977 by Pascal Bertrand
Is it OK if we move this non-Rules question to the Generic VTES discussions section ?

More
16 Apr 2012 09:20 #27992 by Kiddo

Is it OK if we move this non-Rules question to the Generic VTES discussions section ?

Yeah sure - as I already mentioned, from first reply this topic derailed from rules question to tactics question.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds