file Hunts

23 May 2012 11:05 - 23 May 2012 11:07 #31057 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Hunts

just because it leads to confusion and requires you to have an internet connection at all time to search to a complex database.

You don't have to search if you read correctly both cards.

You're the only one confused because you know the game from a long time, know both cards and have developped a "what if" reflexion about card space on cards. New players won't be confused that way.

No, instead we have two statements one on Zoe, one Le din Tho that seem gemini-similar in plain english but translate differently in game rulings : That's the whole subject I am adressing here !

"Tho gets -1 stealth when hunting.
Zöe does not get the usual +1 stealth when hunting."

They look different. They are different. Apparently you think what they look the same, or should look the same, it's not my fault.

I don't see any problem in explaining a new player reading Dinh Tho's text that he has -1 stealth on all his hunts actions. On the opposite, how would you explain that Zöe's text is in fact -1 stealth on all hunt actions and the "usual" doesn't mean anything in the latest print? Errata? More database?

I would agree with you if they had the same cardtext but different effects. This is not the case.

The rest is as uaual mob rant like your topic about Rego Motus.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 23 May 2012 11:07 by Ankha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds