file Eagle's Sight Window, and declaration.

08 Sep 2012 05:56 #36259 by Joscha

I'm not saying that I'm correct, I just think that there must be a more efficient way of doing it and I'd love to hear from the community.

That is a thing of practice. You declare your action, ask your prey "block?", wait for a denial, ask your predator "block?", wait for a denial and then, if there are any, ask those players with AUS, Annekes and SPI for blocks. That's not that much effort as it seems.

What annoys me more is that in fact you should ask for DIs after playing each card. But that is near to not doable.

Baron of Frankfurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Sep 2012 06:43 #36260 by Ankha

I'm not saying that I'm correct, I just think that there must be a more efficient way of doing it and I'd love to hear from the community.

Unless you're psychic, I can't see a better way to do it than asking.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
08 Sep 2012 07:07 #36265 by larsantos

Asking is always the best attitude, what I think is that it must be an time window while you can block, in the case I referred, I'd already passed my turn and my prey had untapped and we can say that he was in the middle of the untap phase when my predator decided that he wanted to block; the rules allow him to do so but I think (and it's only an opinion) that there must be a time frame while this can be possible, or where do we stop? can we rollback an entire game because in the first turn a player forgot to ask if someone blocked??

That is really my doubt and what worries me.

More
08 Sep 2012 08:38 #36275 by Ankha

Asking is always the best attitude, what I think is that it must be an time window while you can block, in the case I referred, I'd already passed my turn and my prey had untapped and we can say that he was in the middle of the untap phase when my predator decided that he wanted to block; the rules allow him to do so but I think (and it's only an opinion) that there must be a time frame while this can be possible, or where do we stop? can we rollback an entire game because in the first turn a player forgot to ask if someone blocked??

That is really my doubt and what worries me.

In a tournament, just call a judge. From my point of view, it seems a bit late to react.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds