file The Summoning and retainers requiring disciplines

06 Jan 2013 14:07 #43677 by the1andonlime
There are dumb questions. This is not one of them.

Suaku
Inceptor Asian Continental Championship
興っ
www.youtube.com/SuakuOz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2013 15:25 #43679 by AaronC
Actually, it is a dumb question, because the answer is in the card text.

More
06 Jan 2013 15:35 #43680 by Ohlmann

Actually, it is a dumb question, because the answer is in the card text.

Well, it's better to ask that kind of question than making an error. It's not like it waste a lot of time to answer to that.

More
06 Jan 2013 20:35 #43687 by AaronC
Really? Because you spent quite a lot of time on it - two posts in fact. And here's another one you're making, your 1,353rd on this forum.

The OP asked about the requirements for employing a retainer using The Summoning, and that isn't even possible according to the text of The Summoning. It is a stupid question, which the OP admitted. We then got some long lectures about recruiting an ally in an unconventional way, which, again, was not the original question. I don't always hold it against people when they ask stupid questions, but let's not pretend a question is not stupid when it is.

We all ask stupid questions sometimes, then we move on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KevinM, Reyda

More
06 Jan 2013 22:40 #43690 by Reyda
actually, on the french forum we require that the poster copy-paste the current card text of the incriminated cards at the end of the post. I bet a lot of posts are avoided just by realizing 'the answer is there waiting to be read' :)

but yes, reading the card thoroughly first, and then asking is the way to go :silly:

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
07 Jan 2013 02:26 #43694 by the1andonlime

The OP asked about the requirements for employing a retainer using The Summoning, and that isn't even possible according to the text of The Summoning.

Ah, yes. My bad. After reading the huge chunk of explanation on "bringing allies into play", my mind somehow changed the original question. :pinch:

Suaku
Inceptor Asian Continental Championship
興っ
www.youtube.com/SuakuOz

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds