file Repo man and whether or not other Methuselah see the library during search

02 Aug 2019 15:56 #96089 by TwoRazorReign

Mistress fanchon controller does not show the card he chose to anyone - enabling him to get master or events cards (non minion cards). Also vast wealth have similar text from repo man.

This problem should not happen in any way by default on modern card games, except if there is absolutely no other way to do it by rules design. And there is a way - revealing the cards showed or fetched with fanchon - with a very minor disavantage in gameplay.

Hopefully those cards will be revised and fixed by black chantry.

Shouldn't the first problem fixed be Govern the Unaligned at superior? If one never influences out the target card, there's no way to know if the vampire is younger. Bloat all day, no one would know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2019 19:08 #96092 by Snodig
Not sure what sort of people you play with, but I have to believe my players won't actively cheat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
02 Aug 2019 20:46 - 02 Aug 2019 21:35 #96094 by TwoRazorReign

Not sure what sort of people you play with, but I have to believe my players won't actively cheat.

This comment is a work of art. It epitomizes the VTES player base in such a wonderful way. It made me laugh really hard.

First, I love how you refer to "my players," smugly identifying yourself as the leader of a group that plays a card game about fictional vampires. You are obviously very proud of your position among your playgroup. Next (and this is my favorite part), you managed to both insult my choice of other people to play VTES with and brag about the superiority of your ability to do this in the most passive-aggressively way possible. And all of this was couched in a seemingly inane, on-off response that had 0% of self-awareness associated with it. This was truly great work!

Okay, enough making fun of your comment. (Thanks for indulging me). With regard to Govern: In the history of human existence, there has never been an instance of one person taking advantage of another person's belief in them to not actively cheat?

Let's pretend there is a rare instance where someone I thought was trustworthy ended up misplaying Govern the Unaligned on purpose, and I found out after the fact. You're saying the problem is not that the game is flawed, but that I chose the wrong people to play with? Can't both things be true?
Last edit: 02 Aug 2019 21:35 by TwoRazorReign.

More
02 Aug 2019 23:19 #96097 by Kilrauko

Hi! Thanks for your considerations. I don't think I expressed myself well. The "problem" I was talking about was the need for a judge to be called to avoid bad behavior. Mistress fanchon controller does not show the card he chose to anyone - enabling him to get master or events cards (non minion cards). Also vast wealth have similar text from repo man.

I see now what you mean, my bad for missing it on your first post, I was fixated on the Repo Man's text and how it's unique.

Trust in Jan Pieterzoon.

More
03 Aug 2019 00:23 #96098 by Snodig
I never meant to insult you, and I really don’t appreciate you insulting me.
If you don’t like my attempts at being witty, I’d much prefer you just ignore them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
03 Aug 2019 00:31 #96099 by Boris The Blade

And they never make mistakes either?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds