file Erlik's special card ability and Anarch Convert triggers

12 Oct 2019 20:26 #97360 by Millicent
I put in play Erlik and one Anarch Convert on the same turn. I remove the Anarch Convert from the game to make Erlik anarchist and draw a new vampire from the crypt.

Can I use the ability from Erlik to distribute blood on the vampire drawed with the Anarch Convert ?

Name: Erlik
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Harbinger of Skulls
Group: 3
Capacity: 10
Discipline: AUS CEL FOR NEC THN
Sabbat: As Erlik enters play, you can distribute up to 5 blood from him to any of your uncontrolled Harbingers of Skulls. +1 bleed. +1 hand size.

Name: Anarch Convert
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Caittif
Group: Any
Capacity: 1
Discipline:-
Anarch: As the convert enters play, you can remove him from the game to make a non-titled vampire you control Anarch and either gain 1 pool or draw 1 card from your crypt.

Thanks in advance !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2019 20:38 #97361 by Hakuron
No, because you bring out one vampire first, and after that the other one. If Erlik enters the game first, you can use his special only on potential candidates already in the crypt.

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
13 Oct 2019 17:39 #97373 by Ankha

No, because you bring out one vampire first, and after that the other one. If Erlik enters the game first, you can use his special only on potential candidates already in the crypt.

Correct.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
13 Oct 2019 20:13 #97376 by Millicent

Correct.

Ok, perfect !!

Where is this rule placed ? Is not on the rulebook.

I can't find another rule about a full blood vamp in uncontrolled region, wich says that this vamp can remain in uncontrolled region. At the beggining, this vamp should go to controlled region.

More
13 Oct 2019 21:17 #97377 by Palamedes

I can't find another rule about a full blood vamp in uncontrolled region, wich says that this vamp can remain in uncontrolled region. At the beggining, this vamp should go to controlled region.

www.vekn.net/rulebook/7-influence-phase

Rulebook:
7. Influence Phase
At any time during this phase, if a vampire has at least as many blood counters as his capacity, the player can move that vampire face up to the ready region, unlocked.

CAN, but not MUST.

However, this has nothing to do with your original question. The vampire ability resolves as soon as the vampire comes into play, and they come one by one. So if Erlik comes first you resolve his ability immediately.

More
13 Oct 2019 21:25 #97378 by Millicent

www.vekn.net/rulebook/7-influence-phase

Rulebook:
7. Influence Phase
At any time during this phase, if a vampire has at least as many blood counters as his capacity, the player can move that vampire face up to the ready region, unlocked.

CAN, but not MUST.

However, this has nothing to do with your original question. The vampire ability resolves as soon as the vampire comes into play, and they come one by one. So if Erlik comes first you resolve his ability immediately.

Thank you very much !!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds