file Warsaw Station and additional strikes

24 Feb 2021 10:46 #101707 by Timo

I don't understand why you think Warsaw Station affects the combat at all?
Ankha seems to ignoring this part of your question, and I'm not sure I understand why.

The text quoted for Warsaw station is also weird. It has never been worded like this.
There seems to be a part missing: "If that action is successful, unlock the acting Nosferatu." The wording you posted seems to imply the acting Nosferatu unlocks regardless, and before the action is resolved.

He was asking about the "leave torpor" part. Not the "Unlock" part.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2021 12:24 #101708 by Snodig

"Can Nosferatu use Warsaw Station to return to combat after initial strikes resolution?"
This is the part that confuses me. This is the only actual question he poses. Probably just a misunderstanding on my part.

More
24 Feb 2021 13:19 #101709 by Ankha

"Can Nosferatu use Warsaw Station to return to combat after initial strikes resolution?"
This is the part that confuses me. This is the only actual question he poses. Probably just a misunderstanding on my part.

And the answer was given. www.vekn.net/forum/rules-questions/79036-warsaw-station-and-additional-strikes?start=0#101626

I don't know which part you think was left unanswered.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
24 Feb 2021 19:03 #101714 by Snodig
The way he asked the question, it seemed like thought it worked like a Psyche. But no matter, as long as he got the answers he needed.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds