file Playing Wash and a Tifle

19 Jul 2021 07:58 #102722 by Glinlos
Imagine that I play the Wash card ( Master Out-of-turn. Trifle. Do not replace until your unlock phase. Cancel a master card played by your predator or prey as it is played, and its cost is not paid. That Methuselah gets +1 master phase action immediately, or at the start of their next master phase if the canceled card is an out-of-turn master.

In my Master phase i play a Trifle card. Could I play another Master card?

Trifle: Some master cards are identified as trifles. When a Methuselah successfully plays a trifle, they gain an additional master phase action. For an out-of-turn trifle, they gain a master phase action in their next master phase. A Methuselah can gain only one master phase action from trifles in a given master phase; any subsequent trifles act like regular master cards. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2021 08:33 #102725 by Rémi
Replied by Rémi on topic Playing Wash and a Tifle
Hello,

"A Methuselah can gain only one master phase action from trifles in a given master phase; any subsequent trifles act like regular master cards."

I understand that the trifle trait of "Wash" gives you the extra master phase action during your next master phase. As the quoted text says, once the you get an extra master phase action from the Trifle trait, other master card will be regular master.
I would say that, on your next master phase after playing "Wash", you'll not be able to get extra master phase action from Trigfle trait.

Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

More
19 Jul 2021 08:40 #102726 by Rémi
Replied by Rémi on topic Playing Wash and a Tifle
Hi Tomàs,

I've found that post:
www.vekn.net/forum/rules-questions/57886-out-of-turn-master-w-trifle

Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds