file Reminder text in bounce cards.

02 Sep 2021 08:34 #103030 by Timo
Replied by Timo on topic Reminder text in bounce cards.

Actually, before a bounce card could be played, everyone at the table should have declined to block. So the new target of the bleed has already decline the block and per the rule : "Once a Methuselah decides not to make any further attempts to block, that decision is final." should not be able to block.

But they need Eagle to can block,but when bleed change target,new target can block bleed as D action on him,not need Eagle

I understand that. It is just that per the rules (as I read it), when the bounce is played, everybody have declined to block. And per the rules again, this decision is final.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2021 08:56 #103031 by Ankha

These are not "rules" but rulings / clarification (even if the first is in the printed rulebook it is not presented as a rule but a FAQ).

As I see it, the new block window is here because the card says it and the ruling confirm that. Not the other way around.

The rule "Changing the target of an action opens a new blocking window" will be added to the next version of the rulebook.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
17 Sep 2021 21:25 - 17 Sep 2021 21:27 #103152 by inm8
Replied by inm8 on topic Reminder text in bounce cards.

These are not "rules" but rulings / clarification (even if the first is in the printed rulebook it is not presented as a rule but a FAQ).

As I see it, the new block window is here because the card says it and the ruling confirm that. Not the other way around.

The rule "Changing the target of an action opens a new blocking window" will be added to the next version of the rulebook.

I assume this doesn’t mean that the action is considered a new one which makes the limitation of a minion not being allowed to play the same reaction card more than once during a single action still relevant.
If the bleed somehow is bounced back to a previously targeted methuselah then that methuselah can’t have a previously used minion play an additional copy of the same previously played by that minion reaction card to bounce it again…correct?

Last edit: 17 Sep 2021 21:27 by inm8. Reason: Spelling

More
19 Sep 2021 07:23 #103167 by lip
Replied by lip on topic Reminder text in bounce cards.
Correct - it's still the same action.
The following user(s) said Thank You: inm8

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds