file Power of One and limited keyword

08 Nov 2021 16:04 - 08 Nov 2021 16:13 #103833 by inm8
im guessing but probably amaranth.vtes.co.nz/cardimagesold/powerofone.jpg

** just confirmed that it was from Amaranth

the better one would be www.drivethrucards.com/images/12056/339426.jpg or the one you posted from KRCG :) .....are those the POD images...if it is and you have them all it would be good to pass them to Smeea to use them in VDB which currently is missing the POD Images.
Last edit: 08 Nov 2021 16:13 by inm8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2021 18:29 #103834 by lip
The Codex, the KRCG bot, VDB and the LackeyCCG plugin all use the same images database, that is kept as up to date as possible: static.krcg.org/card/ . VDB and the Codex card texts are usually updated from the official VEKN CSV with a very small delay.

If Ke is lurking around, please feel free to use the same images for Amaranth of course - it's free under Dark Pack.

More
08 Nov 2021 18:42 #103835 by inm8
I was referring to the below...don't know if it is relevant or not...but it was why I asked if it was the POD images.

Thanks for clarification.

The default image is not from any set, but just generated for latest card text. And (at least for now) it's not possible to go back to this image once you changed the image to scan from particular set (sure you can just re-open card window).

With POD there are no scans available, and so there is a black background without anything (which is sure not good). I will fix it, so that click on POD will do nothing (preserve existing image) until I'll have POD scans.

More
09 Nov 2021 08:56 #103840 by lip
Yeah I don’t have POD scans on krcg but is it useful? There shouldn’t be any difference between the default image and the POD image.

More
09 Nov 2021 12:55 #103841 by smeeag
The "default" image is subject of change, while scans may be valuable for collectioners (but then scans must follow POD updates and possibly have more than one version as they will probably also updates with main card image).

More
14 Nov 2021 15:02 #103882 by lip
Happy to add scans for PoD to the repository if anyone can provide them.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds