question-circle Bloodstone

01 Apr 2024 00:15 #111046 by dalefi
Bloodstone was created by dalefi
A disagreement concerning the Bloodstone.

I think that when my minion puts a Bloodstone on another Methuselah's minion, that the Bloodstone does not become the equipment of the minion it was put on and that minion cannot move the Bloodstone using an equip action or a Heidelberg castle.

Another player thinks that it is his equipment once its on his minion and that he can then put it on any other minion he chooses, either his own, or another Methuselah's.

Can I get verification of which of us has the correct interpretation? An explanation or clarification would be helpful as well.

Thanks is advance.

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2024 10:13 #111051 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Bloodstone

A disagreement concerning the Bloodstone.

I think that when my minion puts a Bloodstone on another Methuselah's minion, that the Bloodstone does not become the equipment of the minion it was put on and that minion cannot move the Bloodstone using an equip action or a Heidelberg castle.

Another player thinks that it is his equipment once its on his minion and that he can then put it on any other minion he chooses, either his own, or another Methuselah's.

Can I get verification of which of us has the correct interpretation? An explanation or clarification would be helpful as well.

Thanks is advance.

David

Name: Bloodstone
[KMW:C]
Cardtype: Equipment
Equipment.
Put this equipment on any minion (this is a +1 stealth (D) action if the minion is controlled by another Methuselah). This acting vampire gets +2 intercept when attempting to block the bearer of this equipment.

Minion A can play Bloodstone on minion B per cardtext when the equip action is announced.
Once in play, the Bloodstone is a regular equipment.
Since it's a minion card, it's controlled by the controller of the bearer. That Methuselah can choose to move it between their minions with Heidelberg or an equip action.
However, they cannot use the "Put this equipment on any minion" action as it's only available when you play the card.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson

More
01 Apr 2024 22:35 #111066 by dalefi
Replied by dalefi on topic Bloodstone
Thanks for clarifying this for us. One last question.

If another minion controlled by him takes the bloodstone, or equips it, is the equip action at +1 stealth?

More
01 Apr 2024 22:39 #111067 by dalefi
Replied by dalefi on topic Bloodstone
Also, does it leave the game when I am ousted?

More
02 Apr 2024 06:38 - 02 Apr 2024 07:21 #111070 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Bloodstone

Thanks for clarifying this for us. One last question.

If another minion controlled by him takes the bloodstone, or equips it, is the equip action at +1 stealth?

Once in play, the Bloodstone is a regular equipment.

Yes => www.vekn.net/rulebook#equip

Also, does it leave the game when I am ousted?

Since it's a minion card, it's controlled by the controller of the bearer.

When the bearer of the Bloodstone is ousted => www.vekn.net/rulebook/5-ending-the-game

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 02 Apr 2024 07:21 by Ankha.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds