file Karsh ADV and Imperator

07 Sep 2011 04:32 - 07 Sep 2011 05:38 #9680 by MSummers
If Karsh ADV is unmerged, and has been named Imperator from the political action, does he have 3 votes for his title and 6 additional votes in a blood hunt referendum? For a total of 9 during a blood hunt referendum?

If so, what happens when unmerged ADV Imperator Karsh becomes merged? Does he go down to 6 votes?

It seems to me that Karsh merging while already being Imperator from the card, would lose the card title, and gain the imperator from his merged text. Therefore he would lose the additional 3 blood hunt votes from the card title, as Karsh's merged Imperator title does not state that he gets the extra 3 blood hunt votes from the title.

If that is the case, would an already merged Karsh becoming Imperator via political action, get 3 votes (Imperator) 3 Blood hunt votes (Imperator) and 3 Blood hunt votes (Karsh ADV text)?

Overall I am looking for a merged Karsh with 9 votes during a blood hunt, and I would like to know if the order matters.

Gangrel
Capacity: 10
Group: 3
Advanced, Camarilla: Karsh may play a Blood Hunt card from your hand or ash heap as a prince. He gets 3 additional votes in blood hunt referendums. He cannot block infernal vampires.
[MERGED] Imperator (3 votes): +1 intercept.

Imperator
[Political Action] Political Action
Title.
Choose a Camarilla vampire with capacity 8 or more. If this referendum is successful, put this card on the chosen vampire to represent the unique Camarilla title of Imperator (worth 3 votes). This vampire may play a Blood Hunt card from your hand or ash heap as a prince. This vampire gets 3 additional votes in blood hunt referendums.
Last edit: 07 Sep 2011 05:38 by MSummers. Reason: Clarity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2011 04:41 #9682 by Juggernaut1981
Karsh would have 3 Votes of his own (Imperator Card and Merged text provide the same title) and 6 votes during a bloodhunt.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
07 Sep 2011 04:52 #9684 by TorranceCircle
It sure seems like unmerged ADV Karsh would have nine votes in blood hunt referendums if he were given the title via the political action. I wonder what Pascal has to say about this.

More
07 Sep 2011 04:53 #9685 by Vlad
Replied by Vlad on topic Re: Karsh ADV and Imperator
No no Jugg, as he is unmerged, he gets twice his +3 votes bonus in blood hunt referendums, plus his 3 votes from the Imperator title...

So for me he would have 9 votes in case of a blood hunt referendum.

Pentex Board of Directors

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

:gang:

:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:

More
07 Sep 2011 05:56 #9691 by Juggernaut1981
Misread.
Yes Merged (and ADV) Karsh with the Imperator Vote, will have 9 votes during bloodhunts.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
07 Sep 2011 09:22 #9697 by Pascal Bertrand
3+3+3 is 9, so advanced (or merged) Karsh with an Imperator would indeed have 9 votes in a blood hunt referendum.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds