file Official MtG iOS and Android apps.

09 Jan 2012 12:57 #20362 by Surreal

On topic though.
Vampidroid is a great little app...for reference or settling quick disputes.
It's horrible for say designing a deck list or doing more advanced searches (Give me all followers of set in G3-4-5 that shares at least two disciplines with Lutz). Actually, from what I've seen we dont even have a tool on the computer that can do something like that.

www.secretlibrary.info/ search is great for that. But I would love to have great deckbuilder for VTES with good search options and other usefull stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2012 22:19 #20412 by Adonai

Off-topic again:
I am really really really really annoyed that Im not able to buy a real paper-version of VTM20th. I -so- do not want it in PDF, but I'm prepared to pay a -lot- of money for it as a book...but nooo, white-wolf doesn't want to have my money. PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY WHITE WOLF! *cries*

They would be happy too, though they aren't White Wolf.
Check out DriveThruRPG's print on demand.

----

Emailed Monday 1/09/12 1:33 PM

Vampire: The Masquerade exploded into hobby games in 1991 and inspired a generation of fans of which the game industry had never seen before or since. The cultural significance Vampire left on not just the gaming world but on modern vampire-related pop culture can be seen and felt at virtually every turn and in every medium today. Vampire: The Masquerade - 20th Anniversary Edition brings the entire World of Darkness experience full circle and will serve as the perfect anniversary milestone to celebrate two decades of gaming after dark. This is the original Masquerade in all its glory, and our way of saying thank you and welcome home.
Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition is now available in 3 Print formats at DriveThruRPG.com !

Softcover Black & White, Hardcover Black & White or a 2 Volume Full-Color Set!

Note: The Black & White print editions of this book are not full-bleed. Because of printing requirements there is a small white border around the edge of the pages.

Order yours today only at DriveThruRPG.com!

More
10 Jan 2012 07:13 #20448 by wastaz

www.secretlibrary.info/ search is great for that. But I would love to have great deckbuilder for VTES with good search options and other usefull stuff.

Yea, secretlibrary is what I currently use when I find myself in this situation, but I want to be able to make even more advanced searches than what secretlibrary allows me to do. Generally this happens when I attempt to explore new deck concepts (that generally never ends up working anyway), but still... :)

They would be happy too, though they aren't White Wolf.
Check out DriveThruRPG's print on demand.

Adonai, you are an angel. I'd totally given up hope on this.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds