question-circle Which card manager do you recommend?

07 Feb 2012 08:23 #22485 by Flaschengeist

In the Ruhrgebiet are 3 active Playgroups. Bochum, Gelsenkirchen and Köln/Bonn. In Domain Bochum we have an active League and we meet every first an third Friday in a Month. Domain Gelsenkirchen meets every Wendsday´. For Köln/Bonn you must look at their Forum on forum.vekn.de .

Hope we see you in one of our Groups. :)

My Favorite Manager is FELDB.

Thats indeed awesome! I guess I will drop by sooner or later :).

@everyone else
Thanks for you suggestions. Does anyone have experience with the Sutekh-Manager (which I found on this very site ;))?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2012 11:15 #22487 by Joscha

Unfortunately it seems the hobby is quite dead in Germany .

There are indeed some regions in Germany where the playercount is traditionally low. The eastern parts of Germany and up in the north players are scarce. That's nothing new, Germany never had those big numbers like Spain or Finland. But we feel okay, you almost always find somebody to play if you're ready to drive a bit. Hopefully you have fun with the guys in Bochum, Köln and Gelsenkirchen and keep your cards :) .

Baron of Frankfurt

More
07 Feb 2012 13:18 #22489 by drnlmza

@everyone else
Thanks for you suggestions. Does anyone have experience with the Sutekh-Manager (which I found on this very site ;))?

Yes, and I think Sutekh's awesome.

(I'm also one of the authors of Sutekh, so my opinion isn't entirely unbiased)

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

More
08 Feb 2012 13:56 #22564 by Oskar

Does anyone have experience with the Sutekh-Manager (which I found on this very site ;))?

I tried it for a while, it has good potential but applying conditions to card selections was too complicated/time consuming for me. Now I use ARDB.

But it may also depend on what you use it for. I mainly have it too search for the right card when building decks, not for inventory management.

And welcome back to the game :)

More
11 Feb 2012 16:50 #22834 by Flaschengeist
Well, I want the Manager to be able to:

1. Export the Collection to Excel or alike
2. Contain all existing Card-Sets.
3. Away from 1-2: Be as simple as possible. I don't need any card drawing calculations and other mathematical analyses. I leave that to my own intuition.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds