heart VDB - online card search & deck building tool

28 Oct 2021 05:01 #103705 by smeeag
I apologize, tested it poorly: unfortunately it only works immediatelly after you entered Compare mode (before any other than initial decks are selected), and I don't think it can be (easily) fixed.
So for now please use page links in navigation panel (Decks will bring you back to Decks with last deck selected in Compare).
And for convenicence, I'll add additional "Back to Decks" button to right panel (where we have buttons in Decks page) during next update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2021 19:06 - 29 Oct 2021 19:37 #103719 by smeeag
Another update:
- Add buttons to Deck Compare page:
  • Show missing cards in popup window
  • Proxy missing cards
  • Back to Decks
  • Copy URL to compare (simple way to share your ideas of how to improve friend's deck: clone his deck into your account, change it as you like, compare both and share compare url with friend).
- Added <= (less-or-equal) and = (equal) options for TWD search by Crypt and Library cards
- Add inventory import from FELDB (.csv format). Please let me know if you have problems.
Last edit: 29 Oct 2021 19:37 by smeeag.

More
06 Nov 2021 08:10 #103811 by smeeag
Another update:
- Update card base to 2021-10-27 (no new precons yet, just Promos and Ravnos/Chimersty POD reprints). New crypt "revival" cards with different groups are not yet working correctly with import/export, it will be fixed later
- Add "negative" option to some crypt/library filters (logic options are OR "//", AND "&" and NOT "!" or just OR/NOT depending on filter). THIS IS BREAKING CHANGE FOR OLD SEARCH URLs working with this filters, please update them if you shared it publicly and expect to continue to work. I dont like to break things, but sometimes it's necessary :(
- Make "See ADV/Base" clickable in card popup
- Fix library search sort by discipline
- Fix library search cards with >=0 pool or blood cost not showing no-cost cards
- Fix removing cards from TWD search by cards
- Fix Inventory-Mode for Deck Compare
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
13 Nov 2021 17:57 - 13 Nov 2021 21:52 #103877 by smeeag
Another update:
- Reworked Inventory page with significant performance improvement (most noticeable on BIG inventories) for both rendering and Import;
- Small other fixes/improvements
Last edit: 13 Nov 2021 21:52 by smeeag.

More
15 Nov 2021 13:47 #103894 by Hobbesgoblin
the new kind will take some getting used to, but performance is MUCH improved, thank you.

More
21 Nov 2021 16:21 #103948 by smeeag
Another (mostly bugfixes) update:
- Added "Or Older" filter option for Set search
- Fixed Import/Export for new multigroup vampires (Victoria Ash, etc). Will append "(GX)" after name, confirmed to be implemented same way in Lackey
- Many other small fixes (mainly UI)
The following user(s) said Thank You: vragozakas, Hakuron

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds