heart VDB - online card search & deck building tool

31 Aug 2022 17:23 #106242 by smeeag
Another update:
- Update TWD (81 new decks in 2022! Thanks Vincent "Ankha" Ripoll for fantastic job)
- Update cards Rulings (as usual, thanks Lionel "Phoenix" Panhaleux)
- Add sorting and filtering for TWD Cards Appearance History
- Fix Deck Exports to TWD format to follow current conventions; always export English card text for TWD format (will still use selected language for Text format)
- Review will now create snapshot of the deck, so your review will always be against that version, even if author later changes his orignal deck
- Library Sect search will include Title-requiring cards (they implicitly require Sect they belong to)
- Many other bug fixes

P.S. From Saturday I'll have two weeks of vacation, please be patient.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joscha, pallando, Vaughnad, Thrall_of_Democritus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2022 08:05 #106261 by Joscha

P.S. From Saturday I'll have two weeks of vacation, please be patient.

Very well deserved indeed, thank you so much for your support of VtES and the players.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
06 Sep 2022 10:08 #106277 by alf
Minor bug report:
In my browser (Chrome portable) the "Close" button on the card-image pop-up window doesn't earn it's name - e.g. doesn't close the window ;)

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
21 Sep 2022 16:53 #106390 by smeeag
Another update:
- Update TWD
- Add support of playtesting new cards. If you are playtester - please contact your coordinator for details (and if *you* are coordinator - contact me for access) - thanks Norman Brown for cooperation
- Many bug fixes and small improvements
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joscha, pallando, Vaughnad

More
25 Sep 2022 22:37 #106423 by smeeag
Another update:
- Add Share Inventory
- Add protection for decks with playtest cards to be available for non-playtesters (by shared URL)
- Add Patreon donation page

I would be very glad for any contributions.
In few hours I hope to cross the boarder and leave my country Russia, for some uncertain time (not to be drafted into army/war) to seek for a better life, so any help will be appreciated as I dont have any stable means of income anymore. Anyway I'll do my best to support VDB, it's very nice project to keep head free from bad thoughts.

P.S. I'll keep you updated :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, pallando

More
26 Sep 2022 08:10 #106427 by Robson
Best of luck to you! I'll circulate your situation with the UK groups. Godspeed chief.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds