check Important facts about the first V:EKN set in development

29 Feb 2012 21:18 #24359 by johannes

But really problem for me is total secretly of developing new set. There are many mentions Inner Circle etc in the post. I have no idea what Inner Circle is and what it does. Neither has majority of players. I feel this set is designed for and by Inner Circle and not for normal players. There could be some designer blog or even interviews in Cause & Effect show.

Here is the Inner Circle:
www.vekn.net/index.php/vampire-elder-kindred-network/inner-circle-list

Here is a description of the V:EKN:
www.vekn.net/

Here is the designer´s blog:
www.vekn.net/index.php/designers-diary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Feb 2012 21:18 #24360 by Dorrinal
While I read this (wholly inappropriate) post I just pictured a baby crying. But I got to the end and became very disappointed in the Inner Circle's behavior, as described by Jeff. It would be great to get their side of the story here.

In before thread is locked!

:trem:

More
29 Feb 2012 21:19 #24361 by Miasmat

There are many mentions Inner Circle etc in the post. I have no idea what Inner Circle is and what it does. Neither has majority of players. I feel this set is designed for and by Inner Circle and not for normal players.

vekn.net/index.php/vampire-elder-kindred-network/inner-circle-list
They're the "Administrative Board". I'm not exactly sure what they do, but that's how they're described on vekn.net/index.php/vekn-faq .

More
29 Feb 2012 21:20 #24362 by Robert Goudie

I deeply appreciate the fact that worries are publically expressed. Hiding that kind of stuff tend to make thing worse more than anything else. Not that it mean I blindly believe everything on the post.

Johannes, if you believe the original post being a load of lies, you would be a lot more convincing by actually pointing inconsistencies or inacurracies.

If the members of the Design Team were not able to work out their differences adding hundreds of people to the discussion via this forum will not help matters.

As you noted, this is one person's opinion of how things transpired. There have been many missteps in this first set design and plenty of blame to go around. The V:EKN Inner Circle will continue to do whatever we can to deliver the best set possible.

More
29 Feb 2012 21:22 #24363 by johannes

While I read this (wholly inappropriate) post I just pictured a baby crying. But I got to the end and became very disappointed in the Inner Circle's behavior, as described by Jeff. It would be great to get their side of the story here.

In before thread is locked!

Nobody is going to lock this thread. We will prepare a response. We have just become aware of this breach of confidence and trust, so it will take some time to do this.

And yes, spilling lots of information that has been entrusted to you in confidentiality qualifies as mudslinging for me.

More
29 Feb 2012 21:29 #24364 by Ohlmann

If the members of the Design Team were not able to work out their differences adding hundreds of people to the discussion via this forum will not help matters.

The idea is not the notion of adding the opinions of the mass. It's to avoid secrecy that all too often wrap dirty political resolution. If everybody but Jeff is really full of good will, having a bit of transparency will only hurt Jeff.

It's likely that some peoples, maybe including Jeff, have more than a bit of mud and ulterior motives, and I fully believe that being at the forelight will force them to either abandon thoses plans or reveal thems.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds