exclamation-circle A SAD TIME FOR VTES PLAYERS IN BRAZIL

27 May 2018 19:04 - 27 May 2018 19:06 #87569 by KzArashi
Brazilian portuguese is not so well spread around the world. And no much brazilians are versed in english. So the worldwide community of VTES may not know the state of disarray the community of players in Brazil is at now e for some time.

The thing get to the point where even new people interested in buy the new cards to begin to play, are afraid because the tumult created.

You may ask what are happening and why?

Well, things become so troublesome because the majority of brazilian players believed throughout the years that what matters was to play and have fun. So no one got preoccupied ro report bad behaviors to the VEKN (Vampire Elder Kindred Network - The World Wide Players Organization). They believed that time would resolve everything.

This mentality allowed space to a small group to act the way they want, no matter how wrong it must be. Through machinations and background persuasion they even reached positions of power, as we could call it. One of them even was appointed as a VEKN Inner Circle.

And you couldn't imagine the total disbelief most of the brazilians expressed when knowing such a person was apointed to the VEKN Board of Director. But how VEKN must know if no one reported nothing. And we are trying to correct that passive mentality of the brazilian players.

But things got so worse in the South American Championchip and in it aftermath, that a total civil war are installed.

We will try to make the brazilian VTES player comunity to survive e become better after all of this. All indeed is our fault. And we'll try to not commit the same mistakes again.

Contingency Plan

The Brazilian National Cordinator is trying to unite what he can of the disbanded player after they revolted against the actions and bad behaviors of the "smal group".

Original text are posted on VTESBRASIL facebook page and Facebook group created by the National Coordinator to unite de players

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 27 May 2018 19:06 by KzArashi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson, Glabro, Sambomb, Arcannes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2018 19:22 #87570 by malkteus
That's absolutey true. Congrats for bring this to vekn.

:malk: :DEM: :dom: :aus: :obf: :PRE: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi, Charles_Bronson, PauloMenele

More
27 May 2018 20:08 #87571 by Ankha

Indeed, but you don't explain anything.

So no one got preoccupied ro report bad behaviors to the VEKN (Vampire Elder Kindred Network - The World Wide Players Organization). They believed that time would resolve everything.

What are you talking about specifically? What "bad behaviors"? Please detail.

This mentality allowed space to a small group to act the way they want, no matter how wrong it must be.

Please detail.

But how VEKN must know if no one reported nothing.

Indeed.

But things got so worse in the South American Championchip and in it aftermath, that a total civil war are installed.

Please detail.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

More
27 May 2018 20:26 #87572 by Ashur

I agree with Ankha. It would be very much easier for VEKN to act if someone sent in a formal complaint with details of what has happened. So please do.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
27 May 2018 20:41 - 27 May 2018 20:42 #87574 by KzArashi

Indeed, but you don't explain anything.

I reported a resumed version to Mr. Ben Peal. He have contacted me through facebook.
And believe The Brazilion National Coordinator is designated person now to proced. I made the first step beccouse some was affraid to talk here. And as a veteran they asked me for help.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 27 May 2018 20:42 by KzArashi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson

More
27 May 2018 21:18 #87575 by Arcannes
Most of this fights are happening south of the border, in São Paulo and/or Rio de Janeiro.
The majority of the players in the other states are aligned with the fun and joy that is the goal of the game.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds