exclamation-circle A SAD TIME FOR VTES PLAYERS IN BRAZIL

29 May 2018 19:14 #87700 by TwoRazorReign

Suggesting everything spoked here is the same as nothing because "witness are not proof" and desqualifying all testimonies given here is just a poor "let's put a hot towel over this shit and move on", is JUST the type of opinion on the rapes cases. And in this case, as a victim, I found that suggestion even offensive. Did you read my testimony? Did you care or is interested about investigating before saying ANYTHING about proof and "nothing can be done"? Since when we victims are obliged to find proof to start an investigation?

Take a deep breath. You realize you are talking this way to a stranger on the internet who has no affiliation with any side in this controversy, right? I'm not trying to offend or discredit anything stated in this thread. I'm trying to outline your likely best course of action. That's all.

I'm starting to wonder if both sides have their share of bullies. I mean, your response is so over-the-top-aggressive to what you interpret as an opposing viewpoint (which, again, was not the intent) that it's not really rational and coherent. I'm deeply offended that you're comparing your specific experience to rape cases. That analogy is inexcusable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2018 20:20 #87701 by DanielScooby
Some folks here are more worried in do some kind of justice, than present facts.

Daniel Abreu
:camarilla::bruj:
:CEL::POT::pre::for::dom::cap8:

VEKN ID - #6010149

"Ab auditione mala non timebit"

More
29 May 2018 20:23 #87702 by DanielScooby
Bro,

I see what happens here, for a long time before he became prince.

as you said DCI have a system to that, VEKN no.

I´m not worried in make his defence, i worried in doing this in the right way.

Daniel Abreu
:camarilla::bruj:
:CEL::POT::pre::for::dom::cap8:

VEKN ID - #6010149

"Ab auditione mala non timebit"

More
29 May 2018 20:49 #87705 by Charles_Bronson

Suggesting everything spoked here is the same as nothing because "witness are not proof" and desqualifying all testimonies given here is just a poor "let's put a hot towel over this shit and move on", is JUST the type of opinion on the rapes cases. And in this case, as a victim, I found that suggestion even offensive. Did you read my testimony? Did you care or is interested about investigating before saying ANYTHING about proof and "nothing can be done"? Since when we victims are obliged to find proof to start an investigation?

Take a deep breath. You realize you are talking this way to a stranger on the internet who has no affiliation with any side in this controversy, right? I'm not trying to offend or discredit anything stated in this thread. I'm trying to outline your likely best course of action. That's all.

I'm starting to wonder if both sides have their share of bullies. I mean, your response is so over-the-top-aggressive to what you interpret as an opposing viewpoint (which, again, was not the intent) that it's not really rational and coherent. I'm deeply offended that you're comparing your specific experience to rape cases. That analogy is inexcusable.

Inexcusable is when several people presses charges with several testimonies confirmating facts is to ignore everything, say there is not any proofs and say the better way to solve this is not investigating and ignoring everything and moving on.

You are far more interested in burying this than digging the bones and finding the truth.

I am death.
Paul Kersey, Death Wish
:vent::THA::QUI::FOR::dom::obf::cap9:
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi

More
29 May 2018 20:55 - 29 May 2018 20:58 #87706 by Sambomb

Anderson Garcia soon started questioning me asking in public why didn’t organized any events for years. As a tried to explain that we usually don’t play tourneaments, the NC started criticizing me openly and harshly, saying I “spoked too much and did nothing”.

That part ocurred with me more than once too.
As many of you might not know, Itaocara ( the city I live ) is a small city on Rio de Janeiro, with around 20 thousand habitants only. I already managed to get over 12 people attending on events, but this is HARD to manage, because i need that every player on the city to spend 7 + hours on the same day...
The game is alive at Itaocara, we won the 4fun championship once ( the city that plays more and post on the facebook group)

Desso keeps harassing me that I dont run as many events as he did beside the fact that his events get always a low number ( for the size of the city ) of attending players.

I will let the link of Brazilian champioship hosted on São Paulo by him
www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/8877

And a standard constructed hosted during the truckers riot ( many players could not attend because of gasoline shortage ) organized by another player in the same city.
www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/8929

This can show a little about this temper too, after a discussion with the National Coordenator Marcio Pinheiro because he abused the privileges of creator of the facebook groups ( like delete posts, ban players and likewise ), Im quoting and adding a print of the post he did after this:

Desculpem alguns textos seguidos, acredito que esse seja o ultimo.
Nota oficial do Desso:

- Organizadores e jogadores, venho comunicar o meu desligamento da CN.
- Vou seguir organizando de forma oficial os torneios e não opinarei contra nem a favor desta ou próximas CN´s
- Já adianto que se SP quiser ter 5000 organizadores na mesma cidade isso vai acontecer, e em qualquer outra cidade e estado do Brasil também poderá acontecer.
- Lembrando que, ser organizador ligado a VEKN cabem algumas responsabilidades, todas encontradas no site da VEKN.
Sejam menos políticos na internet e mais ativistas nas mesas, descontem suas indignações nas mesas de jogo, montando um deck novo, criando uma jogada diferente. Organizando e gerando novos jogadores.
Vou sair do grupo que criei de organizadores do BR e vou deixar na mão desta CN, pois seguirei oficial, mas da forma que considero poder fazer meu trabalho sem interferências negativas. Pois mesmo eu sendo o organizador mais produtivo do mundo (palavras do atual CN) até o momento, continuo tomando criticas de organizadores do Brasil que não conseguem realizar sequer um evento com quórum a anos, portanto, acredito que estou fazendo parte de um grupo com finalidades diferentes da que eu penso ser a crucial para a carta na mesa.
Para os de fora de SP, Até um dia nas mesas de VTES.

English translate without edits ( from google translate )

Sorry for some texts in a row, I believe this is the last one.
Desso official note:
- Organizers and players, I come to communicate my disconnection from the CN.
- I will continue to officially organize the tournaments and I will not comment against or in favor of this or next CN's

He starts saying that he will leave the CN ( National Coordenation - Coordenação Nacional in portuguese ) without abdicate the prince status.
He left the prince list and banned many members from the biggest VTES group on facebook, thats the complete opposite of what a "Organized Play Coordinator" ( his VEKN title on the Inner Circle) should do!

- Already advance that if SP wants to have 5000 organizers in the same city this will happen, and in any other city and state of Brazil may also happen.
- Remembering that, being an organizer linked to VEKN, there are some responsibilities, all found on the VEKN website.

To contextualize, another group of organizers on São Paulo started to promote an independent event ( linked above ) and he is talking about it,

Be less political on the internet and more activists at the tables, discard their indignations at the gaming tables, setting up a new deck, creating a different play. Organizing and generating new players.

He now contradicts himself because he have a history of be political on the internet and several organizers left the organization after discussing with him many times.

I will leave the group that I created of BR organizers and I will leave in the hand of this CN, therefore I will follow official, but in the way that I consider to be able to do my work without negative interferences. For even though I am the most productive organizer in the world (words of the current CN) so far, I continue to take criticism from organizers in Brazil who can not even perform an event with a quorum for years, so I believe I am part of a group with different purposes from what I think is the crucial one for the card at the table.

For those outside of SP, Up to one day at the VTES tables.

When he says "organizers in Brazil who can not even perform an event with a quorum for years" he talks about me and other princes, and not every city is able to run an event because this requires enough players that want to play on events...

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510
Attachments:
Last edit: 29 May 2018 20:58 by Sambomb. Reason: Wrong location of attachment
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi, russainchamon

More
29 May 2018 21:00 #87707 by TwoRazorReign

You are far more interested in burying this than digging the bones and finding the truth.

Okay, i'll say it again: I'm not trying to offend or discredit anything stated in this thread. I'm trying to outline your likely best course of action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds