exclamation-circle A SAD TIME FOR VTES PLAYERS IN BRAZIL

11 Jun 2018 16:01 - 11 Jun 2018 16:11 #88107 by KzArashi

At the time I thought it was personal but today I see it was not. As others said, it was all about money and ego. I can attest that I know exactly what others are talking about here, it's hard to explain, its just sordid. A truly two faced disgusting person.

As of today, the Brazilian National Coordinator said he have delivered to the VEKN a polling result with the opinion of many players.

From may 28 through june 10, the brazilian player could express his opinions about Desso Alastor maintaining or not a Inner Circle seat.
A great number of players participated. But the National Coordinator choose to only count the votes of the "active players" (those who have participated in ranked tournaments ins the last 12 months).

The result is:
  • 10 active players voted that Desso should continue as VEKN Inner Circle.
  • 36 active players voted that Desso must not remains as VEKN Inner Circle.

Could appears to be a small number. But those who have voted, choose to risk become banned from all the VTES related groups that are controled by Desso, on the facebook.

Polling post on the facebook group : www.facebook.com/groups/vtesbr/permalink/2056020717989238/

What we expect from the future?: "That all of this bring a evolution to the VTES environment. That people avoid to commit bad behaviors knowing that no one will keep silence again."

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 11 Jun 2018 16:11 by KzArashi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, Charles_Bronson, Malachy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2018 06:58 #88110 by Ankha
It's a closed group, so we can't see the results.
What are the results by counting also the non-active players votes?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
12 Jun 2018 08:37 - 12 Jun 2018 10:30 #88111 by Malachy
As below, sorry, phone got a bit tricky.

NC of Hungary

///
Last edit: 12 Jun 2018 10:30 by Malachy. Reason: Mobile editing brainfart, the whole post is below.

More
12 Jun 2018 10:28 - 12 Jun 2018 10:33 #88113 by Malachy
Is it only me sensing a bit of contradiction in that regulation of vote counting?

1. According to the testimonies, didn't Desso himself oversee all tournaments and modify them as he saw fit, meaning a tournament could only be sanctioned if he allowed it (meaning that players who had crossed paths with Desso before, never had the chance to organize a sanctioned tournament to begin with)?

2. How about the players who he (again, according to testimonies) had trouble with, had attended sanctioned tournemants previously, but stopped doing so because of him, BEFORE 1 year ago?

3. Why is your NC counting the votes and even overseeing the whole proccess? Was he elected to do so? If I recall correctly, he was a former friend to Desso, but former or not, either way he is not unbiased to judge and make calls, is he? I might be exaggerating, but shouldn't you choose an independent (even a foreigner) person to conduct this referendum and its regulations?

NC of Hungary

///
Last edit: 12 Jun 2018 10:33 by Malachy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi, Sherlock Dilbert

More
12 Jun 2018 12:03 #88115 by fmcpce
The result was informed to the Chairman, who can follow the voting in our group. I remember that it is up to the Chairman alone to keep Desso in the position of Organized Play Coordinator.

Baron Márcio (The Ugly) - VEKN ID - 6050012
Baron of Fortaleza - Prince ID: 730
:anarch: :nosf: :ani: :aus: :obf: :POT: :cap6:

More
12 Jun 2018 14:41 - 12 Jun 2018 14:53 #88123 by KzArashi

Is it only me sensing a bit of contradiction in that regulation of vote counting?

1. According to the testimonies, didn't Desso himself oversee all tournaments and modify them as he saw fit, meaning a tournament could only be sanctioned if he allowed it (meaning that players who had crossed paths with Desso before, never had the chance to organize a sanctioned tournament to begin with)?

2. How about the players who he (again, according to testimonies) had trouble with, had attended sanctioned tournemants previously, but stopped doing so because of him, BEFORE 1 year ago?

3. Why is your NC counting the votes and even overseeing the whole proccess? Was he elected to do so? If I recall correctly, he was a former friend to Desso, but former or not, either way he is not unbiased to judge and make calls, is he? I might be exaggerating, but shouldn't you choose an independent (even a foreigner) person to conduct this referendum and its regulations?

I agree with most of yours arguments.
VEKN chairman said a investigation are in place. I believe that who is in charge of such investigation would be the proper choice to run a more open polling, including all the players.

About Márcio Pinheiro ( fmcpce ) who is the brazilian National Coordinator: His position to the brazilian VTES community were that he would not make public his personal opinião. And the polling were intended to express the active players position about the situation.

I can only guess, but believe this is his attempt to not be or not appears to be partial.

Yes, would be better if all the players could vote. But in current state of things, is preferable that VEKN conduct such research.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 12 Jun 2018 14:53 by KzArashi.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds