map-pin Announce your Presence

06 Oct 2012 20:17 #38464 by atomweaver

It's Heslin.

I may hold a record for "Most Memorial Tournaments". I'm not sure.

--heslin

Just checked the TWDA, and you are correct. You have more memorial tournaments in your name than anyone else...
The following user(s) said Thank You: BenPeal, KevinM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2012 20:32 #41285 by DBR
Replied by DBR on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hi guys,

I'll be in joburg this weekend are there any games fri, sat , early sun?

Chris

More
20 Jul 2013 02:41 #51893 by Yochanan
Replied by Yochanan on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hi Everyone,

I've been casually playing for about two years now...but haven't had the chance to play much in the last year. Had friends playing the game in the 90's but never got into it until recently. Live in B.C. Canada. I plan on playing more and becoming more active on the forums. Would like to try the competitive scene someday. My favorite clans are Malk Anti, Ventrue, Toreador, Brujah, and Toreador Anti. Like to play bruise and bleed, big vote, stealth bleed, and tap and bleed. Cheers!

More
08 Oct 2013 07:17 - 08 Oct 2013 07:18 #54918 by smiling tom
Hi! My name is Tom Madico, but I've been using smiling tom as nick since the days of the newsgroups, I believe. I'm from Mallorca but I'm currently living in Lillehammer, Norway and have been playing the game forever, but i slowed down my tournament attendance and regular matches for the last 8 years, and I stopped playing completely 6 years ago.

I have never been a player that settled for standard builds because i considered them, well, boring. I believe I have a few very weird (for the time they were done) TWD decks including the first Rock Cat TWD in 2003 and an anarch deck from 2004 that I can seriously swear it worked, just don't know how atm. I believe I have about 90 brujah debates, so that also gives a clue about what sort of decks i lean to enjoy playing the most. And Karsh of course. Who in his right mind doesn't enjoy to play Yojimbo deck?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day
Last edit: 08 Oct 2013 07:18 by smiling tom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans

More
22 Oct 2013 10:36 #55577 by thrasher80
Hello,
My name is Adrian Lovelace from upstate NY. i bought a bunch of jyhad cards when it first came out and got a friend or two to get some as well. Due to a lot of people quiting mid game do to my fondness of bums rush and assault rifles mixed with the bluring speed of Toreador, the game got shelved for about a decade. while inactive i did get more cards but never played. now Ive relinked with a member of the old group and his NEW play group and im trying to update my tactics to the new card pool and larger pplay community (lackey)
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
29 Oct 2013 14:50 #55864 by Mortredor
I am Mortredor. I write and read a lot. I plan on becoming a prince, because I quite enjoy this game. Still mastering all the rules though. That is all

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds