map-pin Announce your Presence

29 Oct 2013 15:44 #55866 by ReverendRevolver

I am Mortredor. I write and read a lot. I plan on becoming a prince, because I quite enjoy this game. Still mastering all the rules though. That is all

Good luck! Just dont get too discouraged about the rules, it easier just to play with folks then reread the rulebook.
There are groups around the dc area, and several in ohio, if you want to drive to tournaments eventually. There used to be more traveling for that sort of thing than there currently is.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2013 22:45 #57454 by Shadowlost
My name is Eric and I live in Minnesota, originally from Columbus, Ohio. I've mainly been a TT roleplayer since forever and have been a WW fanboy since the beginning. Seriously, all my tats but one come from WW books. Though I knew of this game back in the day it isn't until recently I became interested. I'm looking to try and get my roomie into it and then maybe the guys at work. They play MtG already. My favorite clan is Gangrel followed by Baali. Those will be the decks I look to make. Hope to make some new friends here and blood bond every one of you and seize your resources and placate myself PRince..<3

More
05 Dec 2013 23:05 #57514 by ReverendRevolver

My name is Eric and I live in Minnesota, originally from Columbus, Ohio. I've mainly been a TT roleplayer since forever and have been a WW fanboy since the beginning. Seriously, all my tats but one come from WW books. Though I knew of this game back in the day it isn't until recently I became interested. I'm looking to try and get my roomie into it and then maybe the guys at work. They play MtG already. My favorite clan is Gangrel followed by Baali. Those will be the decks I look to make. Hope to make some new friends here and blood bond every one of you and seize your resources and placate myself PRince..<3

Sorry to hear you arent still in central ohio, as we have several playgroups, but welcome to the forums anyway!

More
06 Dec 2013 19:47 #57525 by Shadowlost
Yeah that's one of the things I missed the most about Ohio. WW, no matter the format, had a huge following.

More
16 Dec 2013 12:25 #57780 by meep.o.matic
Hi!
I'm meep and I've just recently started playing VTES.

Currently I'm playing a teaked version of the Jelmer Wedholm's "Ira Wall" deck and I'm looking to tweak it even further.
Yesterday, I ranked Top 5 in the Portuguese National Championship with this deck.

I currently play in a LGS in Amadora, Portugal.

Looking to make some new friends and gather some advice from the "elders" XD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum

More
16 Dec 2013 13:00 #57781 by ReverendRevolver

Hi!
I'm meep and I've just recently started playing VTES.

Currently I'm playing a teaked version of the Jelmer Wedholm's "Ira Wall" deck and I'm looking to tweak it even further.
Yesterday, I ranked Top 5 in the Portuguese National Championship with this deck.

I currently play in a LGS in Amadora, Portugal.

Looking to make some new friends and gather some advice from the "elders" XD

Post what you have in the deck clinic qnd we will help. Just real quick, as is, his Ira wall is kinda toolboxy, leaning hard on weenie aus with a smidge of celerity.

Personally, i want to punish blockers more. Id use isabel de leon (3cap g2 torrie with superior aus), maldavis mayne, and id run some target vitals with maybe one or two sniper rifles. Thats if i went weenie aus with it. More likely, id go with more celerity.

Id use sarah brando, 2 copies of volker, one victor tolliver and or parmeneides, and then:
Cut all or all but one aura reading, sidestrike, wwef, amd forced awakening. Id then add pursuits, one more concealed, run 5-6 44 magnums, more second trads, 1-2 parity shift, tension in the ranks, dragonbound, less tastes(6 probably max) possibly one or two resist earths grasp, possibly crocs tongue if you add bleed actions, some rushes, including one or more nose of hound, only one rack, and then:

You are still princes wall, with low cap princes, you fight and block some with supporters. I dont recall if powerbase monty is in that deck, but it should be. You sit and let table decelope early still, but then lategame and even midgame, you are a real risk to enemy actions. You could eagles sight and second trad and block most actions youd care about. Late game, weenie aus doesnt have the same bead removing efficiency as cel based combat, so id go with cel in combat here. Your red cards should be: blur, tastes, pursuit, psyche, sideslip, concealeds. You oust with jack, combat stuffs, and can bleed small like you probably do now. My first tourney i made finals with anson second trad, so cel guns princes is what i started on, first deck i build, so im assumimg your current playstyle may be aomething like mine. Welcome to vekn

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds