map-pin Announce your Presence

17 Dec 2013 00:46 #57820 by Assamite57
Hi there,

My name's Jay and I've been playing V:tES since 2002. I started out as a Tremere, but soon enough I stumbled upon Alamut, where I finally found home among the kindred assassins.

Assamites are my main/signature clan, but I also play the other 'independent' clans such as Giovanni and Followers of Set (though I haven't tried building a Ravnos deck), and the Akunanse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2014 08:00 #59151 by KsToaDangr
I'm new here, but no where close to new to the game. Been playing since 1996 or 97, up until a few years ago when my now ex-wife decided to throw out all three boxes of my cards. I've recently started rebuilding my collection, and have been looking at some different sites to buy or trade some cards from, and came upon this one.

If anyone has any suggestions of places I can get cards for my collection, other than Ebay or Amazon, please let me know.

I'm also into the V:TM Novels, and own most of the collection, and Vampire: The Masquerade RPG.

Not too many local players here in SC, but always up for meeting new people.

Thanks,

KsToaDangr
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, D-dennis

More
13 Feb 2014 11:56 - 13 Feb 2014 11:56 #59157 by david.tatu
Welcome.
Where are you located in SC?
Let me know if I can help you with new product or singles to rebuild your favorite decks.

Rosetatuproductions.com

David Tatu
V:EKN Scribe
Last edit: 13 Feb 2014 11:56 by david.tatu.

More
13 Feb 2014 17:02 #59159 by ReverendRevolver
Also, come to the NAC, and ask for stuff on here so folks can dig it up for you. Most people bring some trade stuff, but not whole collections for obvious reasons.

More
14 Feb 2014 01:59 #59169 by KsToaDangr
I'm in Columbia. It's going to take me a little while to get used to the game again, but I've started rebuilding by buying a sealed box of starter decks, and i'm picking up some more stuff in a week or so. Once i get back into where I can start building decks, i plan to come to you guys on here for some advice.

More
14 Feb 2014 03:16 - 14 Feb 2014 03:22 #59170 by ReverendRevolver

I'm in Columbia. It's going to take me a little while to get used to the game again, but I've started rebuilding by buying a sealed box of starter decks, and i'm picking up some more stuff in a week or so. Once i get back into where I can start building decks, i plan to come to you guys on here for some advice.

If you need alot of singles, rickstock still has a sale running through tomorrow. Usps kinda hurt his international shipping, but its still fastcin the US. Hes famous for ten copy lots of vamps from AH, DS, FN,SW,SE, and of coirse jyhad, as well as decent lots of older cards at good rates. Most staples, like govern, deflection, etc hes the same as the other big ebay stores(for instance, tazte of vitae is 50 cents a card at idasoft, bik_76, and rickstock, afaik) but if you need 3-10 copies of every g2 ravnos, all but 3(Ezmerelda, khalil, and gabrin) are probably $1-$1.80 for multiples. You get the idea.

Its the cheapest way to quickly rebuild your cardpool, barrig winning tournaments with sealed prize support in massive amounts or having generous friends.

Edit: oh, and its good to see folks who enjoyed vtm coming back into the game. Ive got all 14 clan novels, and eventually will probably snag the lasombra and brujah trilogies, along with the DA clan novels and the grail anr blood curse trios. Probably a good thing for my bank account theres not much more fiction that caught my eye, other than sort of the sonja blue stuff. Need to finish my WoD collection soon, though, before Hunter the reckoning becomes way more than its worth, or Ends of Empire gets to be $50+....
Last edit: 14 Feb 2014 03:22 by ReverendRevolver.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds