file Poll Villein

Poll: Is Villein a problem for the game? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
22 Nov 2011 14:00 #15470 by acbishop
Replied by acbishop on topic Re: Poll Villein

ps: I'd be curious to know how many Villeins you folks own, if it's not to personal a question. I have 6 Villeins myself and enough dusty minion taps to wallpaper my lounge room walls with.:S

Yeah, I think I have more or less 20-25, I managed to get 7-9 from Kot boosters and mostly dealing them during the first month of the expansion release date for avoiding high prices(I always do like that with the cards I want of every expansion), and after that I simply both starters HttB (They are awesome with lots of quality cards).

:vtes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2011 17:48 #15511 by echiang
Replied by echiang on topic Re: Poll Villein

ps: I'd be curious to know how many Villeins you folks own, if it's not to personal a question. I have 6 Villeins myself and enough dusty minion taps to wallpaper my lounge room walls with.:S

I own 9 Villeins which are readily available. (Technically I could access another 16 if I opened my sealed HttB starter box but that's probably not going to happen).

I don't normally play Villein (or even Minion Tap) at all. I heavily prefer Blood Dolls & Vessels.

I currently have 10 decks built and I am only using Villein in one of them (which is a CREATE-A-CLAN deck to boot).

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
22 Nov 2011 18:18 - 22 Nov 2011 18:55 #15520 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Poll Villein

Joscha,
I think you're suffering from the same problem we had in Australia with a Republic Referendum (technically Queen Elizabeth is the head of our Government). The Pro-Republic people were too busy trying to use the referendum to argue over which version of a Republic we should use that they lost the 'hard vote' because if people didn't like the version they voted against.

I have no problem with that. You can look if more people voted for any change whatever it may be or no change. That's enough for the first impression. I'm very interested in what way people would like to see the change.

If this would be a decisive referendum forcing the rules team to change something then you would be probably right. But this is more a gathering of information about how the communtity (the players who taking part at least) feels about this and the other cards.

By the way: I own 50 Villeins, 36 from HTTB-starters and 14 bought from varous sources or found in KoT-boosters (latter unfortunately were around 3). As I mentioned before this is not about availability but about how the card affects the game.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 22 Nov 2011 18:55 by Joscha. Reason: Adding a sentence in second paragraph.

More
24 Nov 2011 08:25 #15742 by izi
Replied by izi on topic Re: Poll Villein
I would rly like to see Minion Tap back, let the people without villeins have some chance!

More
24 Nov 2011 10:18 #15761 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Re: Poll Villein

I would rly like to see Minion Tap back, let the people without villeins have some chance!

If you had 100 of each, which one would you use the most?

More
24 Nov 2011 15:24 #15796 by stromgard
Replied by stromgard on topic Re: Poll Villein
I'm having trouble playing any decks that have large vampires since I don't have any Villeins and can't afford to spend an extra 150 dollars per deck in addition to all the other cards I need to buy. So I use Minion Taps but since 2-3 of my friends use Villein in most decks, Minion Taps are risky.Can you either make Minion Taps usable again by taking away the Villein nerfing of them, or put lots and lots of Villeins in the next expansion? (Or put in lots of a new card that does the same thing as Minion Tap?)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds