file Poll Villein

Poll: Is Villein a problem for the game? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
28 Nov 2011 08:27 #16269 by Baaliprimogen
Replied by Baaliprimogen on topic Re: Poll Villein
This may have been suggested before, but what if the minion tap hosing also worked for all other villain. Not just on this vampire. I think this would bring back MT and reduce the effect of bloating.

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2011 19:20 #16354 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: Poll Villein

A game like this survives by not stagnating, CCG's needs new players to live. Without new players the old players will sooner or later become bored and quit.

Did we gain new players during the first time the game died for 5-years? The game came ROARING back when White Wolf printed Sabbat War.

I've always considered maintaining the current player base to be more important than recruiting new players, but only one step more important. Certainly, new players are important, too.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
28 Nov 2011 20:24 #16365 by Jesper
Replied by Jesper on topic Re: Poll Villein

Excuse me, guys, this is the poll-thread. Could I sincerely ask you if you could lead this discussion in the "On Villein"-thread, because hopefully there the majority of players will gather arguments both CON and PRO to come to a decision. And it appears to me you both see the availability of the card as important to judge if it is good for the game or bad. I think in that thread your arguments will rather be read.

Im sorry Joscha, but this was where I was asked. This is where I would answere. Everything else seems pointless.

Its your choosing to have splitted your process into severl threads, flooding the vekn forums with it. Its my choosing to comment and answere where _I_ find it relevant.

More
29 Nov 2011 04:15 #16411 by Wedge
Replied by Wedge on topic Re: Poll Villein
Well, so far its two to one in favor of changing Villien.
Maybe we should have poll on what change to Villien should be put into play.
I would like to add to options.

1) a minion may only have one Villien
2) a minion may only have one Villien and no or little Minion Tap hosing(Villien do not stack for increased pool cost).

More
29 Nov 2011 05:23 - 29 Nov 2011 05:23 #16413 by AaronC
Replied by AaronC on topic Re: Poll Villein

As I stated elsewhere I'm in a strong doubt wether the outcome of those polls could be called representative.

I really disagree with you here. Don't listen to the naysayers. If you look at the polls you have started, almost all of them favor no change. This is the only one, I think, in which a significant number of respondents agree that a change should happen.

VTES players tend to be rather conservative, in my experience, or at least resistant to change. Your other polls definitely show that trend. VTES players aren't on the whole looking for sweeping changes or lots of tweaks to cards. However, about 2 out of every 3 VTES players I have talked to (who have an opinion) agree that Villein is problematic. This poll reflects my experience, as do the other ones.
Last edit: 29 Nov 2011 05:23 by AaronC.

More
29 Nov 2011 13:36 #16444 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Poll Villein

Its your choosing to have splitted your process into severl threads, flooding the vekn forums with it. Its my choosing to comment and answere where _I_ find it relevant.

Jesus, calm down, guys. Discuss where you want to. I just tried to remember you politely that there is a place intended to gather all arguments for or against this card. I don't care if you open up several more regarding Villein. Likely then none at all will be read anymore.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds