map-pin Rules Team Rulings - RTR 11/05/2018

25 May 2018 15:04 #87513 by jamesatzephyr

Sambomb wrote: its just a keyword to group both independent and anarch, this can be switched to another keyword


Hence why I wrote "Unlikely to work with that word".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2018 20:38 - 25 May 2018 20:39 #87527 by Ankha

Sambomb wrote: advanced / merged independent vampires that is anarch should be able to keep the anarch sect when merging to follow "Effects that would affect (or ignore) Independent vampires now affect (or ignore) Independent and Anarch vampires:"

Why? To keep exactly the same way as before for a 0.01% case noone cared about until now, but at the expense of adding a corner-case rule?
You'd better consider it as a "breaking change" then.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 25 May 2018 20:39 by Ankha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2018 18:27 #87627 by kschaefer

Ankha wrote: Banner of Neutrality
Requires an Independent or Anarch vampire.
...
Community Justice
+1 stealth action. Requires an Independent or Anarch vampire.
...
Free States Rant
Requires an Independent or Anarch vampire.
...
Reckless Agitation
Requires an Independent or Anarch vampire with capacity 5 or more.

These are now recyclable with Garibaldi-Meucci Museum, per card text, correct?

Ankha wrote: Haqim's Law: Judgment
Contract. Trifle.
Lock a ready Independent or Anarch Assamite you control to put this card on a younger vampire. Every Independent or Anarch Assamite is considered chosen for this contract. Any Independent or Anarch Assamite can enter combat with the attached vampire as a +1 stealth (D) action.

Does the action to enter combat count as an Anarch action for purposes of CrimethInc?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2018 07:30 #87657 by Bloodartist
Bump; I'd like an answer to above questions also.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2018 08:48 - 29 May 2018 08:49 #87662 by Ankha

kschaefer wrote:

Ankha wrote: Banner of Neutrality
Requires an Independent or Anarch vampire.
...
Community Justice
+1 stealth action. Requires an Independent or Anarch vampire.
...
Free States Rant
Requires an Independent or Anarch vampire.
...
Reckless Agitation
Requires an Independent or Anarch vampire with capacity 5 or more.

These are now recyclable with Garibaldi-Meucci Museum, per card text, correct?

I would have appreciated the cardtext of Garibaldi-Meucci Museum, because the answer is: cardtext.

kschaefer wrote:

Ankha wrote: Haqim's Law: Judgment
Contract. Trifle.
Lock a ready Independent or Anarch Assamite you control to put this card on a younger vampire. Every Independent or Anarch Assamite is considered chosen for this contract. Any Independent or Anarch Assamite can enter combat with the attached vampire as a +1 stealth (D) action.

Does the action to enter combat count as an Anarch action for purposes of CrimethInc?

Yes. If an Anarch vampire takes the action, then it's an action that requires an Anarch vampire. It an Independent vampire takes the action, then it's an action that requires an Independent vampire. See also Derange.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 29 May 2018 08:49 by Ankha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2018 09:09 #87665 by Bloodartist

Ankha wrote: I would have appreciated the cardtext of Garibaldi-Meucci Museum, because the answer is: cardtext.


Sorry but... is this a yes or no?

Here is the museum cardtext if you need it..

Garibaldi-Meucci Museum
Master

Master: unique location.
Tap and burn 1 pool during your untap phase to exchange a card in your ash heap that requires an anarch for a card from your hand. Tap before range is determined to end combat between an anarch you control and another anarch.


A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum