file Limit master cards?

01 Jun 2012 10:36 #31569 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Limit master cards?

- Almost every deck is prone to handjam, come on...

The fact that all deck can hand jam does not mean that combat deck jam harder. Maybe because they need 3+ cards for the base action (rush + combat chain) instead of 1-2 like most other.

The others points have the same non-response feel. Your basic response to every point is "other deck can have more or less the same problem". It's still a problem and usually worse for combat than any other deck. News flash : when you need to get (and dig for) a 4 card combo to stop somebody crosstable, it is a lot costlier than deflecting to somebody cross table, or rescue someone cross table, or something.

(as a side note, a lot of the strength of euro brujah are in anson + gun, so you'd better capitalize on the superiority of IG against Psyche or be quicker)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2012 10:58 - 01 Jun 2012 11:06 #31570 by Reyda
Replied by Reyda on topic Re: Limit master cards?
Your answer is disappointing.

"The fact that all deck can hand jam does not mean that combat deck jam harder. " Thank you captain. This sentence is so devoid of information, I just forgot I read it. Stating the obvious is not, I repeat, is not giving an interesting view on the game.

"The others points have the same non-response feel." Well, reading is an interesting skill to have and use at the proper time. Like when reading a half page answer to your part-obvious, part-fallacious statements.

You can't rally people to your opinions using prehistoric old rethoric.
" nice weather is'nt it ? We can agree it's a beautiful day -and by the way, MMPA is very strong against combat". No my friend, it's not because we implicitely agree that handjam occurs, that we are going to nod to the second idea you are trying to convey. Of course, if we were cavemen, there would be no question.

And for the news flash, tell me, an efficient bleed deck plays only one card per action ? Because no one ever blocks at your tables ? No one ever deflects ? Most of the time it's (bleed card) + (stealth card) + (eventually more stealth) + (modifier to the bleed). Which also makes 3-4 cards.

And you are always talking about cross table. You know, when I play combat, I want my GW too. I will not automatically rush cross table to please you.

this conversation is going nowhere : You said that combat is weak against MMPA. I exposed my hints which lead to other conclusion. You are just too obtuse to see / read them. Ok, so keep on complaining. I'll keep on playin' the game.

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 01 Jun 2012 11:06 by Reyda.

More
02 Aug 2012 15:23 #34205 by mirddes
Replied by mirddes on topic Re: Limit master cards?

Then why not play more Sudden Reversal? Wreck the decks you don't like! Take revenge on them! Destroy any chances they have of getting a VP!

I love how you try to make believe it would work. Using 100% of your master phase to counter 50% or 33% of their is not exactly enough.

new card, 'sudden reversal/wash' Triffle.

problem solved

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds