file Which clan has the best set of vampires within one group?

10 Dec 2012 23:25 - 10 Dec 2012 23:26 #42675 by Reyda
well thank you :silly:

I have been thinking of a Samedi deck for group 4. I don't have any of group 2 except the Baron. I will have to check out group 2. Lasombra #7?

group 4 samedi are perfectly viable. you miss some of the extra-actions provided by the prevalence of fortitude of gr2 (abebe and tangine don't have even inferior :for:), but with the recent addition of morlock and his very good special & +1 bleed, you can make something really good.

I have been wanting to make baali vote for some time. I really like group 6 Baali because I enjoy voting from time to time.

they are really good compared to the mess that constitues gr4 -they don't really function as a clan but more as support vampire in that grouping I guess...
GR6 have good synergy as a clan, provide wonderful specials and can be played very agressively - FSR / reckless agitation all the way thus giving offensive and defensive options. Not to mention the hordes are pretty good fillers if you manage your pool correctly.

(btw I'll try to make a long, dedicated answer ;) )

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 10 Dec 2012 23:26 by Reyda.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Dec 2012 06:47 #42687 by Klaital
Group 4-5 Samedi are good for shambling hordes, most of them have NEC and all have at least nec (except Toy but he doesn't really count anyway).
The following user(s) said Thank You: TorranceCircle

More
11 Dec 2012 16:48 #42695 by ReverendRevolver
Ive tried g4-5 samedi for about 2 years. They just arent as good at winning as 2-3. Tangine and abebe get torped, and troglodytia costs too much.

More
11 Dec 2012 17:29 #42698 by Klaital

Ive tried g4-5 samedi for about 2 years. They just arent as good at winning as 2-3. Tangine and abebe get torped, and troglodytia costs too much.

Why would you use Troglodytia anyway? Focus on Morlock and Baroque, with Abebe, Tangine, and Macoute as support. You can use either Spiritual Interventions or Dust to Dusts (or a combination of both) for combat defense.

More
12 Dec 2012 19:35 #42764 by TorranceCircle

Group 4-5 Samedi are good for shambling hordes...

This is what I was thinking. I also noticed Tangine has animalism which may make it possible to use underbridge stray effectively.

More
13 Dec 2012 01:38 #42775 by ReverendRevolver

Why would you use Troglodytia anyway? Focus on Morlock and Baroque, with Abebe, Tangine, and Macoute as support. You can use either Spiritual Interventions or Dust to Dusts (or a combination of both) for combat defense.

I thought i had replied to this but my phone is terrible and hates me. So:

Troggy makes more milage per little mountain cemetary, and enables bounce. Without her, i found myself relying on macoute heavily since baroque and morlock were the big players then. Tangine and abebe both are junk if any combat comes your way midgame. Dodging or preventing all damage and going to torpor is vert sub-optimal mid to lategame, and running soak and rwtp for the other minions and the dead hookers made them actually reliable. Troglodytia was good with my attrition wither trap build, but not for actual good samedi reanimated/shambler builds i tried. G2 just was better in every way.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds