file Anti weenie/ally tech?

26 Apr 2013 07:03 - 26 Apr 2013 07:08 #47747 by jamesatzephyr

What is some efficient ally/weenie tech? I ran into a good amount of each in the tournament this past weekend. Also, ways to destroy/cancel/make invalid The Unmasking would be good. Suggestions?

What sort of deck are you playing? Or would you like to play?

Regardless of specific tech, consider negotiating cross-table. Weenie wall looks like it's going to roll the table? Negotiate with your grand-predator: "I'll hurt my predator/your prey, if you throw a few votes at the weenie nightmare. No AUS, he can't block cross-table." That sort of thing.

I've also seen a number of very good players make very good use of a buffer player, negotiation or no. I'm about to oust my prey and get the weenie nightmare as my new prey? Okay, I'll tool up now, I'll call my votes now, when the weenie Unmasking nightmare can't block me.
Last edit: 26 Apr 2013 07:08 by jamesatzephyr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2013 09:29 #47751 by Azel
Replied by Azel on topic Re: Anti weenie/ally tech?
Quietus. You know you want to. ;) Listen to the Eyes of the Serpent...

More
26 Apr 2013 11:55 #47759 by Juggernaut1981
Chair of Hades could see some use. I was trying to make a Wormwood Chair of Hades deck, it wasn't spectacularly successful.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
26 Apr 2013 20:54 #47791 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Anti weenie/ally tech?
Entrancement is good too I have heard. Anarcist Uprising/Ancilla Empowerment kills swarms dead as well, whether weenies or allies.

More
26 Apr 2013 20:58 #47793 by ReverendRevolver

Entrancement is good too I have heard. Anarcist Uprising/Ancilla Empowerment kills swarms dead as well, whether weenies or allies.

We have a guy who was obsessed with weenie decks when he started. Snipe hunt became included in many casual political decks just to convince him to diversify his game...... ;)

More
20 May 2013 06:03 #48756 by galliard
Replied by galliard on topic Re: Anti weenie/ally tech?
My best shot would be Ancilla empowerment and Anarchist uprising. Weenies dont have votes and most non weenie players will vote in favor, because weenie are hated in general.
Aranthebes is ok too but they usually have one for contest.

In my celgun deck i realise i cant bumrush them all. Thats why i use 3 Atonements.

Besides that i play weenie myself an most of time. I know perfectly that they are most vulnerable early game. If you can shut down down early, do it without mercy, even if it gives VP to somebody else.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds