file Combat as a strategy

03 Sep 2019 12:50 #96744 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic Combat as a strategy

Or in likely situations do what people usually tend to do and say "Hands for one?"

It's very like how legislature in Russia works - "Why we need sane laws and regulations? In absurd situations people can just bribe the government inspector!".

Could you explain what you mean regarding vtes ?

Just play one game correctly passing window to play DI across the table after each card played.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2019 13:15 #96746 by Tadori
Replied by Tadori on topic Combat as a strategy

Or in likely situations do what people usually tend to do and say "Hands for one?"

It's very like how legislature in Russia works - "Why we need sane laws and regulations? In absurd situations people can just bribe the government inspector!".

Just play one game correctly passing window to play DI across the table after each card played.

Play one game of MTG acc. to what you say. You will see exactly the same situation(Im looking at you MTG: Arena :D ). people are skipping time windows in every game.

More
03 Sep 2019 16:38 #96754 by elotar

Play one game of MTG acc. to what you say. You will see exactly the same situation(Im looking at you MTG: Arena :D ). people are skipping time windows in every game.

Actually in my time it was a valid strategy to repeatedly call a judge on such offences to get a free win with inexperienced opponent.
;)

More
03 Sep 2019 19:08 #96759 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic Combat as a strategy
Emphasis added

Actually in my time it was a valid strategy to repeatedly call a judge on such offences to get a free win with inexperienced opponent.
;)

...Am I understanding this correctly?

Are you saying that it was commonplace in your local tournaments to call the judge over when a new and/or inexperienced player skipped the DI window to get them disqualified? This was genuinely seen by your local players as a viable tactic to secure a game win?

And you, in several threads, come to this community utterly perplexed as to why you haven't been able to retain new players?

If I were a brand new player and I was subjected to that sort of behavior at a tournament, I would give some serious consideration as to whether or not I wanted to be a part of this community.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lech, Gab

More
03 Sep 2019 19:21 #96760 by elotar

Emphasis added
Are you saying that it was commonplace in your local tournaments to call the judge over when a new and/or inexperienced player skipped the DI window to get them disqualified? This was genuinely seen by your local players as a viable tactic to secure a game win?[/i]

It was about MTG. Intensives to be "nice" is one of the cool things of VtES. ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
03 Sep 2019 19:31 #96761 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic Combat as a strategy

It was about MTG. Intensives to be "nice" is one of the cool things of VtES. ;)

okay. The way you posted made me think that this was a commonplace thing in Russian Vtes tournaments. :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds