file Midwest/ Great plains players! Starting to lose hope.

11 Nov 2013 20:50 #56539 by JordanGaddy
Yeah, thats pretty much what i was expecting to hear lol. I guess ill just have to get things going the old fashioned way! Thanks for all of your help though, ill definitely keep posting back with updates and stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2013 21:01 #56540 by ICL
I'd be less concerned with the stores knowing about the game. I would just post good flyers at the stores hoping customers know about the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JordanGaddy

More
25 Nov 2013 14:07 #57100 by Xexyz
I think the Twin Cities may be coming back around. I've been playing with my group every Sunday for the past few weeks.

More
25 Nov 2013 14:12 #57102 by ReverendRevolver

I think the Twin Cities may be coming back around. I've been playing with my group every Sunday for the past few weeks.

Stores like money. Vtes players like card sleeves, deck boxes (if they have ones our decks fit in, and mtg 2hg players need larger boxes too...) and often have other interests the shop caters too. This is helpful if the shop seems iffy about posting flyers. Vtes players average >5 decks built at once, so while less numerous than other tcgpayers, they still buy a healthy supply of sleeves and boxes.

More
25 Nov 2013 16:12 #57111 by Xexyz

Stores like money. Vtes players like card sleeves, deck boxes (if they have ones our decks fit in, and mtg 2hg players need larger boxes too...) and often have other interests the shop caters too. This is helpful if the shop seems iffy about posting flyers. Vtes players average >5 decks built at once, so while less numerous than other tcgpayers, they still buy a healthy supply of sleeves and boxes.

:huh:

Not quite sure what you're saying here...

More
25 Nov 2013 18:00 #57115 by ReverendRevolver
Sorry, was supposed to quote the post about flyers in shops.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds