file Challenge: Help me build an Anarch deck using this crypt

14 Dec 2012 02:58 #42849 by chrisinpm
Good stuff, guys. I have some ideas now, which is what I'm looking for. When I get a second I'll take a stab at a deck. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2012 05:37 #42853 by DeathInABottle

There is a really harsh Toreador Antitribu Anarch Bleed deck I've seen used a few times before.

Choose mid-to-small cap Toreador Antitribu with Presence. Send them Anarch by any method you want (I recommend Converts OR Twilight Camp). The rest of the deck is Palla Grande's, Power of One, Undue Influence. You'll have 3 or 4 bleeds for 3+ a turn and gain a blood each time. If you want combat, you can just stick with something free like Staredown. It seems like it should run out of steam (being a weenie deck) but it seems to be a deck that can roll itself along and gain momentum throughout the game.

I've played a version of that deck. It's devastatingly effective. The crypt gives you lots of AUS options, so you can defend with Telepathic Misdirection throughout the game. Blood loss is the only real problem it faces.

More
16 Dec 2012 05:29 - 16 Dec 2012 05:30 #42955 by chrisinpm
OK. I took my first stab at the deck. I used the !Toreador idea as a base, but tried to put my own spin on it. Instead of using exclusively !Toreador, I went with vampires from any clan as long as they had Auspex and Presence (favoring superior on the former since it's important for bleed mitigation / bounce; the basic bleed of Undue Influence + Power of One happily don't need superior Presence to work. I lose the big bang of Palla Grande, but I get a more affordable crypt in exchange.

I left some space in the deck for additions.

To restate the local metagame situation - few vote decks, combat varies wildly but when it does it tends to be vicious. Occasional wall decks.

Offense looks to be Undue Influence + Power of One. Bleed defense is mitigation/bounce with Telepathic Misdirection or Telepathic Counter. Vote defense is intercepting votes with Eyes of Argus. Other than NRA, Event cards tend not to show up at all.

Deck Name: Aus / Pre Anarch 1.0
Author: CJA
Description:
Anarch deck. I used the !Toreador decks as a base, but decided to trade the power of Palla Grande for the flexibility of a crypt based on Aus/Pre vampires that weren't neccessarily !Toreador.

Crypt (13 cards; Capacity min=1 max=6 avg=3.15)
===============================================
5x Anarch Convert 1 Caitiff:ANY
1x Antoinette, She Who Watches 6 cel obf AUS PRE Toreador:3
1x Elena Gutierrez 4 aus dom pre Ventrue:3
1x Jost Werner 6 ani AUS PRE !Toreador:2
1x Lena Rowe 3 aus obf pre Pander:2
1x Maldavis 4 for pre AUS Caitiff:3
1x Mercy, Knight Inquisitor 5 cel dom pre AUS !Toreador:2
1x Michael Luther 4 aus pre Toreador:3
1x Remilliard, Devout Crusader 4 pre AUS !Toreador:2

Library (83 cards)
==================
Master (18)
1x Anarch Free Press, The
1x Anarch Railroad
4x Anarch Revolt
1x Auspex
1x Coven, The
1x Fetish Club Hunting Ground
1x Hospital Food
1x Information Highway
1x Jake Washington (Hunter)
5x Life in the City
1x Powerbase: Los Angeles

Action (20)
1x Entrancement
1x Principia Discordia
18x Undue Influence

Equipment (2)
2x Anarch Manifesto, An

Retainer (1)
1x Marijava Ghoul

Action Modifier (8)
8x Power of One

Reaction (22)
6x Eyes of Argus
4x On the Qui Vive
4x Telepathic Counter
4x Telepathic Misdirection
4x Wake with Evening's Freshness

Combat (12)
4x Flash
4x Majesty
4x Unholy Penance
Last edit: 16 Dec 2012 05:30 by chrisinpm.

More
16 Dec 2012 05:41 #42956 by Adonai

Vote defense is intercepting votes with Eyes of Argus.

Against votes, Eyes of Argus is only an untap. Enhanced Senses would be a better anti-vote choice, with Delaying Tactics and Poison Pill not being too bad of a choice either if you were more likely to see your opponents voting.

Did you take a look at the Anarch decks archived here?
anarch.triskle.net/jdecks.php

or any of the Anarch newsletters?
anarch.triskle.net/jstrategies.php

More
16 Dec 2012 06:27 #42958 by Lemminkäinen
You have only two dudes with cel, so I would get rid of those Flashes.

If you're serious about the Marijava Ghoul and Anarch Manifestos, then you could consider Heidelberg. And then having a Lilith's Blessing would be nice, as it combos very nicely with Heidelberg for nice blood gain.

The idea is that you have a dude with Anarch Manifesto and Marijava Ghoul, he does his thing and then you move all his blood and the stuff to the next dude and next Master Phase you give him three blood.

If you go that way, you could also think adding Crypt's Sons but you'd need to make your Master module smaller.

More
16 Dec 2012 09:09 #42959 by Juggernaut1981
If you have a lot of "push-vote" decks in your meta, possibly consider Irregular Protocol. But Eyes of Argus will be useless against votes.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds