file Scobax Wall

11 Jul 2011 10:53 #6167 by Lemminkäinen
Replied by Lemminkäinen on topic Re: Scobax Wall

A couple of months ago, i played a game with Ben Peal in which he used a similar concept to yours : He played weenie !Salubri with 50ish Hide the heart. His masters were, apart from the regular wall stuff, lots of suddens and washes (as he explained, to counter evil bloodgaining masters which refill vampires after you have spent 5-6 reactions to empty out). He used camera phones, sticks and eye of unforgiving heaven with some light prevent to go forward with his 4-5 !Salubri. The deck didn't really fare well, but had decent success, mostly at pissing off entire table :laugh: :laugh: .

Hide the Heart doesn't stack with itself like Scobax does, which is huge. I have a Hide the Heart, Loving Agony to the vitals deck that has fared really rather well. It relies in getting cheap !Salubri and then Brothers in Arms and bleeding with Burning Touch.

I just built this exact deck (in FELDB), but omitted the Brothers in Arms. I'm using Group 6 !Sal. Noticed any problems in play that you could warn me about before I actually build the deck? And how many Hide the Hearts are you using?

I can post my deck list once I get home - can't remember the exact numbers. I think there was something like 16-20 Hide the Hearts as I mostly wish to hit my prey and predator with them. I didn't use wakes, as I had enough minions to leave one standing to play HtH.

Ousting was achieved through having three or four of the smaller group 4 !Salubri and three or so Brothers in Arms. Then a couple of Rayzeel's Songs and a hefty amount of Burning Touch and I've been happy with my oust capability. Also, a Fame and a few Sense Deaths to get the Loving Agony + Target Vitals through.

Two Society of Leopolds to burn empty vamps (HtH makes the hunt fail).

The biggest danger is guns. Since Loving Agony only works in close range, CEL guns are horrid, so consider hitting them even cross table with some HtH to keep them down as much as possible. Another problem is voting. If you're using the group 6 guys, then adding the Bowl is probably a great idea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds