file My 1st Deck (Having Never Played VTES)

23 Mar 2018 06:44 #85967 by brandonsantacruz
Can you guys please take this argument about whatever it is out of the deck clinic? LBP have you tried your deck yet? How did it fare?

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2018 09:08 #85968 by Lönkka

OK, Protect Thine Own is pretty powerful, but why was Return To Innocence banned? You spend pool to get a big vamp out, and then use Innocence to burn prey's pool but you lose your fatty. It enabled a board sweep? Was there some combo that kept your vamp from being burnt? Explain please.

Nope. Someone else spends pool to get a big vamp out.
You steal it for a while and play Return To Innocence (no requirements save the high bloodcost) and profit while someone else (your Prey even) loses that vamp and you Prey burns plenty of Pool. Harsh!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
23 Mar 2018 10:42 #85977 by TwoRazorReign

Can you guys please take this argument about whatever it is out of the deck clinic?

Isn't that up to the moderator? How would one move parts of a thread?

Also, can I ask why you are requesting this? I understand not wanting to sift through uninteresting posts about an unrelated argument, but when one requests that the discussion in a thread be changed, it comes across as trying to control what is discussed in the thread. Which is kind of obnoxious. You really can't deal with an unrelated argument existing in a thread with a different intended discussion?

More
23 Mar 2018 10:55 #85980 by Bloodartist

Can you guys please take this argument about whatever it is out of the deck clinic?

Isn't that up to the moderator? How would one move parts of a thread?

Also, can I ask why you are requesting this? I understand not wanting to sift through uninteresting posts about an unrelated argument, but when one requests that the discussion in a thread be changed, it comes across as trying to control what is discussed in the thread. Which is kind of obnoxious. You really can't deal with an unrelated argument existing in a thread with a different intended discussion?

For those lacking understanding of the English language: He means: stick to the topic in this thread. If you want to continue your argument, make a different thread.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

The following user(s) said Thank You: brandonsantacruz

More
23 Mar 2018 12:48 - 23 Mar 2018 12:50 #85984 by TwoRazorReign
I get that he is essentially asking to stick to the topic. But, I mean...discussion happens. And making sub-threads for different topics that emerge from a thread with an unrelated title is not a thing on this forum. So, in light of that, how about just dealing with the idea that threads are not going to stay on topic? Asking people to start a new thread with any off topic discussion is petulant. And so is responding with a passive-aggressive line like "For those lacking understanding of the English language". If you want to zing me for "not understanding the English language," go ahead and do so directly. You don't have to couch it like you're responding to more than one person.
Last edit: 23 Mar 2018 12:50 by TwoRazorReign.

More
23 Mar 2018 14:59 #85989 by LivesByProxy
No arguments here, this was all just friendly banter. X)

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a chance to playtest this yet. :[

If I were to make a new thread for each of my questions that arise from our talks, the forum would be full of "LivesByProxy" threads. :P

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds