file tzimisce wall

25 Apr 2021 21:47 #102147 by Whisker
Replied by Whisker on topic tzimisce wall
Walls are one of the few deck types that are ok, to be thick. That said I would still try to trim down your deck a bit, let's say to 80 or so card to help with hand flow issues.
I would start by removing the hunting ground and one Rötschreck and one Vessel. How is Erciyes Fragments working for you, maybe remove it also?

I don't see equipment based combat. nor vampires with combat specials so I assume that fast reactions are there to deal with combat end, replace them with telepathic tracking. If blood gain is issue replace in couple of inner essence.

Then remove some of the intercept that is neither wake nor bounce and also one of each retainers.
Try it out to see if flow is better and then try adding couple of Dreams of the Sphinx and try again.
Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shukran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2021 11:27 #102156 by Shukran
Replied by Shukran on topic tzimisce wall
Well right now i already reworked the deck since this was too bad imho. 
telepatic ttacking allows another turn of combat in which opponent can again use his combat end. 
Fast reaction doesnt allow strikes hence no combat ends.

Trim down deck is a nice idea. But i am worried about doing the wrong chice

More
26 Apr 2021 17:48 #102158 by smeeag
Replied by smeeag on topic tzimisce wall
Fast reaction is too limiting (need another minion) and "worth" additional wake.
There could be 20 majesties in the deck, but most likely opponent cannot play it every round even if strike is not prohibited.
And you will anyway don't have enough fast reactions for every block, so next time he will still have his S:CE.
Sometimes it's much better to be able to realibly block important actions (burning jack, big bleeds, banishment, etc) and not always torporize in the combat, rather than always torporize, but miss deadly blows.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shukran

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds