file Lend the Blood Brothers a hand

27 Jun 2013 22:11 #50614 by TorranceCircle

(also, thicker than blood don't hit me as a particulary valuable card for blood brother. You need blood on them)

In a *beatdown* BB deck of a particular type. I never see much trouble with him. Nor do the Hermana deck that relied on him and won a tournament in spain one or two year ago.

I agree with you on Thicker than Blood. Maybe someone will find an interesting use for it someday. I think it might be a way to surprise opponents by adding an extra minion to your ready region, outside of the influence phase, to tap or burn blood from for things like shell game or walk of caine.

In the Las Bichas Bolas deck, I don't think it relied on Angelo. I think it relied on Lillith's Blessing + Hermanas menores burning all there blood when they came into play. The next turn they become a full 3-cap with superior potence and minor sanguinous. Angelo might have been useful for brother's blood and 2 copies of sanguine instruction, But other than that I think the deck could have done well if Angelo never came up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2013 04:50 #50624 by ReverendRevolver

The main bugs I have with Angelo are:....

....All in all, this makes him very awkward to include in a BB deck. A bad choice to influence early in the game and difficult to bring out later in the game.

There has been discussion of Angelo being inefficient or difficult to use in the past. It would be nice if he counted as a blood brother of any circle, but he doesn't. I got over it and I just don't use him. Someday I might think of something fun where he fits well.

He only fits in fun decks. I built an anarch forced march dicersion deck, and switched him for Agru, because +1 bleed for one less was depressingly better.

Someday, i may do a non-diversion deck with him, elizabeth conde, and maybe some diamond thunderbolt-sonya blue action.

For now, hes just good at sanguine instructing big sang onto stuff.

His discipline spread, including little pot vic, is basicly a direct copy of the kindred most wanted entry. He has: cel 5,for5,san5,pot4,vic4,dom2 and pro3.

Im a fluff nazi when it comes to some stuff, but hes also mentally unstable. Thats more prominent to me than havimg vic. Why not POT? i dunno. Lsj wanted to honor fluff maybe. And hes totally toast in the fluff, so if he ever gets an adv version, anatole should too. Just sayin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds