file Reprint some cards

08 Aug 2011 05:26 #7570 by fojtik
Reprint some cards was created by fojtik
IMHO is good idea to reprint some needfull cards. For me there are two candidades:
1) Villein - One of the most used cards. And it is really big problem to gain this card now
2) Ashur Tablets - Interesting mechanism. Big problem to gain this card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2011 05:59 #7574 by Cyrus
Replied by Cyrus on topic Re: Reprint some cards
I would be against it. Both cards are quite useful, and should be reserved for a possible future publisher, who might find reprinting the entire KoT set to be the best option for a first release.

Both cards are available on Ebay anyway.

More
08 Aug 2011 08:22 #7585 by fojtik
Replied by fojtik on topic Re: Reprint some cards
I disagree. It is true that these cards are useful. I do not thing that reprinting them will decrease possibility to have future publisher.
I thing that it is needfull to reprint it. I know some players who do not have these cards and that is why play worser decks (for example with minion taps).
Especially villein is key card in a lot of decks and there are not enought copies between players comunity.
One third of players in my community have no villeins and it is unpleasant to play against him. Players which own villeins are advantaged.

More
08 Aug 2011 10:52 #7595 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: Reprint some cards

I thing that it is needfull to reprint it. I know some players who do not have these cards and that is why play worser decks (for example with minion taps).

Then they should do what the rest of us did and spend some money on obtaining the cards that they want, fr.ex. from eBay.

As a side note: If your friends would have bought more VTES when it was in-print, it wouldn't have gone out-of-print, and they wouldn't be complaining about asking for reprints (which it sounds like they don't want to spend money on anyway). Tell them I said that.

Especially villein is key card in a lot of decks and there are not enought copies between players comunity. One third of players in my community have no villeins and it is unpleasant to play against him. Players which own villeins are advantaged.

Again: tell your friends to spend some money to obtain the cards that they need. If they aren't willing to do that on eBay, why should any company expect that these cheap friends of yours would buy any new product?

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
08 Aug 2011 11:47 #7600 by fojtik
Replied by fojtik on topic Re: Reprint some cards
So VTES is only play for rich people. You can not play it if you do not spend enought money into game.
I think that this stupidity WW tried to beat by starter politics. There was put all needfull cards in starters. By buying starters each player can cheaply gain needful cards.
But in HTTB expansion then underestimated need of starters. So starters were sold out extremely guickly.
I think that villein should be reprinted and distributed enought to be accessible as blood doll, minion tap or vessel.

More
08 Aug 2011 12:08 #7601 by Cyrus
Replied by Cyrus on topic Re: Reprint some cards

So VTES is only play for rich people. You can not play it if you do not spend enought money into game.
I think that this stupidity WW tried to beat by starter politics. There was put all needfull cards in starters. By buying starters each player can cheaply gain needful cards.
But in HTTB expansion then underestimated need of starters. So starters were sold out extremely guickly.
I think that villein should be reprinted and distributed enought to be accessible as blood doll, minion tap or vessel.

Villein is available for $8 on Ebay, you hardly need to be rich to get at least one set of them.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds