file Sex Identifiers For Vampires?

21 Oct 2018 23:03 #91350 by ReverendRevolver
@LBP:
Gender is such a malleable concept in humans it doesn't fit in static rule structures like a tcg in a way that does either the premise of gender or the games rules justice.
Biological sex for humans is tied at it's most binary to the act of creating offspring, and plenty more when you weave in sociological factors (virtually any interaction where one or more individuals interact and biological sex/gender roles is in the equation, which is virtually constantly barring semi blind online interactions.
Vampires are not tied to the primary binary purpose of sex categorization , and it gets even fuzzier with sex and gender with vamps due to this and other factors (Tzimisce) .

So, not seeing much relevance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2018 04:38 #91352 by LivesByProxy
Well, I tried. I still think it would be cool, just not for VTES I guess. :side:

That said, I hope we get more cards that play with Age and Sect and Clan.

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.

More
22 Oct 2018 13:58 #91363 by ReverendRevolver

Well, I tried. I still think it would be cool, just not for VTES I guess. :side:

That said, I hope we get more cards that play with Age and Sect and Clan.

Yes to the umpteenth power:

Being a 9 cap is a large liability. Some of my favorites are 9s. (Gotsdam.)
But due to transfer math and such, they normally get shafted. 10+11s get better stuff, and since Cogs printing are even more good. Fatties in general suffer when lacking multiact ability.
Sect:
Cam has established stuff, Sabbat is beginning to, anarch barely does, but tons of room.
Clan:
Not much balance there, if you compare playable stuff to other playable stuff. Even more room of you look at marginal stuff, like veles hunt, mantle of the moon, most laibon in clan stuff that references the name of a laibon.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds