file Proxies and the VEKN

15 Feb 2011 15:38 #1556 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic Re: Proxies and the VEKN

I was searching for anything with villeins. I'm starting to sound like I'm villein fixated. I've got more than enough.

There are villeins at ebay, you needn't to search for it.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2011 15:48 #1558 by BeAst
Replied by BeAst on topic Re: Proxies and the VEKN
There are indeed villeins on ebay. You *do* still need to search for them, they're not the only thing for sale. Also, you may get better mileage by buying a starter for £10 with two villeins and a load more cards in, than a single villein for £10. If you can't see the benefit in that, I have a bridge you might be interested in buying.

More
15 Feb 2011 18:46 #1563 by Wookie813
Replied by Wookie813 on topic Re: Proxies and the VEKN

I think figuring out how to build a competitive deck in the absence of commonly used resources is a more creative endeavor than starting every library with the same "module" of cards that have become considered "musts".

Yeah, sure. There was a guy who built a full scale model of a Ferrari out of tooth picks. I didn't think there was anything creative about it. Someone might disagree.

I take from this that you believe we differ on what is "creative" deck building. I will simply offer that 'repetitive' and 'predictable' are not properties associated with 'creative'.

Players who choose to solve their pool defense dilemma via Master Phase pool recursion through the same module of the same cards are perhaps not being very creative.

I suggest a new strategy...let the Wookie win.

More
15 Feb 2011 20:46 #1570 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Proxies and the VEKN

No search option that could be used to type in "HttB Starter".

No use searching with abbreviations (other than VTES).
Also starters at the site are called PCDs (pre-constructed decks).
Search with Heirs to the Blood will yield results (only !Salubri/!Ventrue deck has been sold out).

It would be nice it there was plenty of text in english but unfortunately foreign sales are so miniscule portion of business at Fantasiapelit that the already overtaxed it-zombies have always been directed to do other, more pressing, chores.

Here is the link to all available VTES items at Fantasiapelit (no Keepers boosters anymore). Also you need to click the "seuraava sivu" link at the bottom of page to see results 51-66.

Ah, no Keepers boosters left anymore...

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gargoylee

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
15 Feb 2011 20:51 #1572 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Proxies and the VEKN

"Distributor can't confirm availability of this product. Product is not available at the moment."

They purchase stuff from the local distributor (Fantasiapelit) and Fantasiapelit has sold out so they won't be getting any ;)

Hoping them to remove such non available products from their site would perhaps be too much to ask for...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
16 Feb 2011 12:14 #1606 by fojtik
Replied by fojtik on topic Re: Proxies and the VEKN

www.boostep.com/product_info.php?products_id=293463&osCsid=5qinsgi0m9o6vntu3b2o2d32h3

still seems to be in stock.

I must say that it looks interesting for me. I try to purchase it. Cost of Gargoyle HTTB starter is:

Sub-Total: 8.09EUR
Shipping to EU (): +5.50EUR
Alv/vat 23%: 3.13EUR
Total: 16.72EUR

So 2 Villeins = 16,5 Eur = 20$. Yes, 10$ for Villein is better than 15$ for buying it from EBay. But not so much. But it is still the best and cheapest way how to get Villeins on the internet.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds