check Important facts about the first V:EKN set in development

08 Mar 2012 12:39 #25311 by Ashur

We players don't care

Talk for yourself.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jesper, dude_PL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2012 16:42 #25318 by johannes

First, Brum cant you once and for all stop pretending that this is a democracy? As far as to my knowledge there have never been a vote, as far as "our" rules are they are there for life. We have never decided upon a structure, everyone have to the best of my knowledge said they would like that and that position and then have gotten it for life, or until someone with more freinds and power decide otherwise.

All the attending NCs (which was a fair share of the total amount of NCs) at EC Paris have voted for me being the chairman. If someone puts in a pitch how he wants to be the chairman I am totally fine with considering if I want to run against him at all and have the NCs vote again. How each country determines his NC is up to them, but I know it has happened that the unhappy playerbase replaced NCs.

More
08 Mar 2012 16:49 #25319 by Ashur

How each country determines his NC is up to them, but I know it has happened that the unhappy playerbase replaced NCs.

The attending princes at swedish championships voted if our NC should be NC. All was in favor. This is starting to look like a democracy to me :)

But I still would like more transparency.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
08 Mar 2012 17:08 #25320 by Reyda

We players don't care

Talk for yourself.

Ok, there may be some exceptions.... But the vast majority of players want new cards. They don't want to overthrow this oh-so tyrannic regime of Inner Circle cultivating secrecy.

Dang ! What's the matter with you guys fighting over cardboard pieces ? No real battle in your life or what ? -__-

oh, by the way, I thought Panderboy was a fun name but actually I'm Reyda. So expect some low level trolling ...

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
08 Mar 2012 17:11 #25321 by jhattara
I think VEKN could be described as a multi-tiered representative democracy. Players to Princes. Princes to National Coordinators. National Coordinators to Inner Circle.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum

More
08 Mar 2012 17:44 #25322 by Jesper

I think VEKN could be described as a multi-tiered representative democracy. Players to Princes. Princes to National Coordinators. National Coordinators to Inner Circle.

And I understand why it could seem that way but its wrong.

IC selects NC's, NC's select princes and players would have to live with that.

FYI: I have not, nowhere, described this as being a problem. But lets not fool ourself with thinking its any other way.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds