file The Full Bleed project - back on my bullshit [03.20]

22 Oct 2014 00:39 #66859 by self biased
Under the text box as in my previous offering?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2014 00:44 #66860 by self biased
i think i'm going to make a separate thread for my ramblings on card layout and design. i don't really want to detract from the momentum the full bleed cards have right now.

More
22 Oct 2014 00:54 #66862 by self biased
Getting back on topic, here are the flipped/altered versions that Damnans was talking about:

generally speaking, the original image is on the left, and the altered version is on the right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Asnek, Juggernaut1981, Erol, DeathInABottle

More
22 Oct 2014 22:58 #66892 by Erol
I like this type of full bleed cards the most.

:laso: :camarilla: :POT: :DOM: :DEM: :PRE: :cap8: - Prince of Karlsruhe, Germany

More
23 Oct 2014 01:12 #66893 by DeathInABottle
They're really good. I maintain that the wax/blood splotch is a little ugly, but whatever. If it could be shrunk so that it doesn't hang over the edge of the side-bar I'd be happy. Also: would there be a big uproar if the Assamite symbol were turned 90 degrees so that it fit, too?

More
24 Oct 2014 05:42 #66922 by Lönkka
The new flipped cards look nice.
Although I think I still like the original post's cards best. (Probably has something to do with the artwork and very vibrant colors though...)

The discipline symbols could be made slightly larger though. You know, to increase visibility. Especially since there is probably space for them.

I don't have any probs with the wax splotch of the Sabbat vampires.

(I wouldn't rotate the Assamite clan symbol as DeathInABottle suggested, BTW)

The recent suggestion from Gines looked OK too, but I'd lower the clan symbol a bit so the name would be topmost and clan symbol, traditionally, under it. The discipline symbols are a bit bigger (which is doubleplusgood!) in it too compared to the Unaligned cards self biased just showcased.

[/quote]

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds