exclamation-circle A SAD TIME FOR VTES PLAYERS IN BRAZIL

18 Jun 2018 15:00 #88252 by Malachy
I'm still curious about what he has to say regarding these charges. I don't know what is going on besides an internal "investigation" issued by VEKN, but I hope we will hear from him soon (Desso).

NC of Hungary

///

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2018 16:04 - 18 Jun 2018 16:10 #88256 by self biased
It makes sense that he's been radio silent here. He didn't post much to begin with from what i can tell, and posting in this thread to defend himself would really only serve to exacerbate an already heated situation.

Seeing that a code of conduct is being drafted gives me hope the powers that be will address things in due time.
Last edit: 18 Jun 2018 16:10 by self biased.

More
29 Jun 2018 03:29 #88452 by Sambomb
Over a month already, any news?

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510

More
12 Aug 2018 23:34 #89934 by Sambomb
I can't believe that VEKN changed the Inner Circle struct without give the Brazilian community an assertive answer about this!
We all know that there is a LOT going on with the reprints, EC and fifth edition release. But if we cant trust that VEKN will do something about this, i think we should not put any more effort, time and money in the game, just play it casually or just drop everything alltogether.

I'm seeing some changes, VEKN managed to remove Desso from the Inner Circle without this looks like a punishment, a moderator has been added to the forum to prevent further personal attacks like the ones that happened in this topic, a new guideline was promised...
He still controls the VTES WORLD facebook group, he managed to forge an false acusation against the new prince of São Paulo saying that his first official tournament as a prince was fake and a "ghost" event.
While VEKN dont give us an real answer about this topic, we will not rest!

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezra

More
13 Aug 2018 08:39 - 13 Aug 2018 08:41 #89952 by Ankha

he managed to forge an false acusation against the new prince of São Paulo saying that his first official tournament as a prince was fake and a "ghost" event.

There was a mistake in the archon, and it is normal that it is reported. This has been investigated, and fixed. Somehow, a player who was not present had been switched with a player present (and not appearing in the archon). The correct archon should have been resubmitted by now, or will be shortly.

*Any* suspicious activity regarding results should be reported.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 13 Aug 2018 08:41 by Ankha.

More
13 Aug 2018 09:56 #89954 by Lönkka

He still controls the VTES WORLD facebook group

Who created that FB group?
He himself?

Then it is pretty hard to give him the boot if he is not willing.

But anyways, if the position irritates people, they should vote fit their boots ( = remove themselves from that group).

Someone (perhaps BCP guys) should create a new similar FB group to replace VTES World.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds