file TWDA not updated

15 Mar 2021 15:00 #101853 by drnlmza
Replied by drnlmza on topic TWDA not updated

Good to know, yet the TWDs of the rated ONLINE tournaments are still missing, and this is what my reminder was about.

If you want the online decks in the TWDA, you can make it easier by doing the work and submitting patches to the TWDA deck archive github repo.

I've been sumitting most of the decks to the TWDA over the last while, but I'm not at all interested in online events, so I'm personally never going add an online event to it.

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mar 2021 09:45 #101867 by lip
Replied by lip on topic TWDA not updated
I can write the PR on the repo if someone can point me to the tournament reports they want to see included.

More
16 Mar 2021 22:30 #101869 by drnlmza
Replied by drnlmza on topic TWDA not updated

I can write the PR on the repo if someone can point me to the tournament reports they want to see included.

Thank you!
Still I wonder why it should not be sufficient to report an event thoroughly here on vekn.net ...
With regular tournaments, this is not an issue ...

It's not an issue because other people (such as me) are willing to do the work for the regular tournaments. You're demanding that people do volunteer work for you that aren't interested in. What do you expect to happen in that situation?

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

More
18 Mar 2021 13:31 #101871 by lip
@Hakuron I just submitted the pull request to the TWD: github.com/GiottoVerducci/TWD/pull/148

Note I didn't add
www.vekn.net/forum/event-reports-and-twd/79009-twd-report-v5-for-vendetta-online-30th-of-january-2021 since it's missing a deck list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
18 Mar 2021 15:47 - 18 Mar 2021 15:48 #101872 by lip
For those interested and future contributors to the TWDA, I wanted to point out that you can use the KRCG api to get any decklist in legit precise TWDA format.

Just visit api.krcg.org and check the convert/{format} feature: click on "Try it out"

Select the "text/plain" format for your request body, then you can paste your decklist there (safer to omit headers, but the parser can handle a large number of formats, including Amaranth, VDB, Lackey, etc.)

Then hit execute and get your result ready to paste
Last edit: 18 Mar 2021 15:48 by lip.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds