times The Unaligned: Previews

07 Oct 2014 17:05 #66170 by Zoroh
Replied by Zoroh on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews
I'll post, eventually, my impressions on each card , but I wanna state in advance: this is just awesome !
I haven't been this excited about playing VTES in a long time.
Congrats to the Design/Rules Teams and everybody else involved in the process: excellent work.

Keep walking...
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel, Pascek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2014 10:56 #66207 by Timo
Replied by Timo on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

edit: it also says i'm not authorized to look at the output changes page.

I just made that page public, so everyone should be able to have access to it now.

It doesn't work for me...

More
08 Oct 2014 12:22 #66210 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews
IMO the clan that get the most out of new expansion are the Assamites. With new combat cards (sanguine instruction in particular) and new contract it would be possible to make very solid assasins decks. That's what all the assamite lovers were waiting for till the introduction of this clan.
Crypt is very solid as well opening possibilities for good political decks.

2nd place goes to gangrel. All their library cards are very solid with Thing and maybe Gift of Proteus being the best ones. Ennoya's Theatre will find its place in most decks that can affort additional master. But where they shine most is the crypt. IMO the best in this set. My personal favorites are Xaviar (adv), Matasuntha, brunhilde and Rosa.

3rd place for Setites which get very good combat end a mummy which is good on almost every Followers' deck. Velvet Tongue could be very good, but I'm not sure yet. Memory of the two lands will be nice in every mummy deck (but that's more on casual side, I think). Crypt is also very nice, with two vampires great for typhonic beast deck. Apart from that some nice fillers and two titled g6 vampires which seem not that great (especially a sabbat one)

4th place is for Giovannis which get very nice crypt choices for g6 and spiritual guidance which is a good reason to try giovanni combat. On the other hand necromancy didn't get any new interesting cards which could be a base for new decks. That's what I miss a most from this expansion.

The last place goes to ravnos which is fine by me, because they are, by now, the strongest independent clan. Apart from Ivan (and maybe Dr. Lawrence for some Nighmare Curses) the crypt seems not to special. Doesn't open any new doors for ravnos. BUT suspension of disbelief is probably the strongest card in set and would strenghten already existing very good decks. That's the card that I expect to see soon in TWDA in a lot of copies.

More
08 Oct 2014 12:25 #66211 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

edit: it also says i'm not authorized to look at the output changes page.

I just made that page public, so everyone should be able to have access to it now.

It doesn't work for me...

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
08 Oct 2014 14:03 - 08 Oct 2014 14:04 #66218 by iditxa
Replied by iditxa on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

me too
Last edit: 08 Oct 2014 14:04 by iditxa.

More
08 Oct 2014 15:24 #66223 by hardyrange

Yes.
That page asks for a login, but does not accept my login/password I use for these forums.

"It was a perfect plan - until it had contact with reality"
---
Hardy Range
Playgroup Tradition Compliance Manager

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds