times The Unaligned: Previews

08 Oct 2014 20:17 #66254 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

Don't get me wrong, it's a great card, but it don't have the same combo as cc. Except this + Carrion Crows + Aids for 5 normal damage, 1 blood loss if enemy want to strike and no hitback thanks to long range, add in press for 12 vs 1 out of 3 cards for ultimate value. Now, finding :ANI: :QUI: isn't easy, but ...

:ANI: :QUI: mostly mean nizzam star deck. And for him, Dam alone is quite decent for just 1 card : 2 aggravated along with 1 blood to hit back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2014 13:15 #66276 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

Dam the Heart's River is pretty much in the power level of Carrion Crows

NO, it is not. Crows are much harder to avoid (dodge, prevent etc).

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
09 Oct 2014 13:29 #66277 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews
I think it is on the same level. Carrion Crow work less well with other cards. It's more directly powerful but less so when built around it.

More
09 Oct 2014 14:31 #66280 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

I think it is on the same level. Carrion Crow work less well with other cards. It's more directly powerful but less so when built around it.

Well, crows work bit better with other animalism cards, namely aids from bats.The :qui: card don't have so powerful in-discipline synergies.

But hey, we are talking if :qui: combat card is on freakin' CARRION CROWS level, that's in itself is VERY, VERY IMPRESSIVE.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PetriWessman

More
10 Oct 2014 13:12 #66352 by ZaraZ
Replied by ZaraZ on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews
Kudos to everyone who had their hand in putting The Unaligned together - this is the best set we've had in a while, imho :)

I can't wait to play some of these cards, which is one of the reasons I have to ask this question: why is The Unaligned going to be legal for tournament play starting with the 3rd of November?

Is this 1-month waiting period just a hungover from the days when the sets were printed and had to be physically delivered to stores, which could have limited their availability, or are there any other reasons for this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

More
10 Oct 2014 13:20 #66353 by Timo
Replied by Timo on topic Re: The Unaligned: Previews

Kudos to everyone who had their hand in putting The Unaligned together - this is the best set we've had in a while, imho :)

I can't wait to play some of these cards, which is one of the reasons I have to ask this question: why is The Unaligned going to be legal for tournament play starting with the 3rd of November?

Is this 1-month waiting period just a hungover from the days when the sets were printed and had to be physically delivered to stores, which could have limited their availability, or are there any other reasons for this?

I never thought of these reasons, and actually, it is the same for new ban or RTR in general.

So I guess it is about advertising the changes in order to allow players to be up to date with new things...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds