file Newbie - looking for an old "how to play" animation

05 Apr 2016 14:52 #76262 by Damnans

Similarily, I would increase the visibility of our PDF sets.

If you don't know they exists, you're most likely not going to find them in these pages.
If you do know about them, it takes a good long while cruising around to locate them (= not good).

There is a direct link to the PDF sets in the Resources menu: www.vekn.net/official-expansion-sets

Would moving that link to the Main menu or the Rules menu suffice? Or do you have a better option in mind?

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Apr 2016 19:38 - 05 Apr 2016 19:38 #76267 by Lönkka

If you want to tweak it I think the background image could use a little bit more green (not too much so the text is still VERY visible).

Done.

Looks way better.
I really like the yellow border.

That information has been updated accordingly.

THX!

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 05 Apr 2016 19:38 by Lönkka.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
05 Apr 2016 19:47 #76268 by Lönkka

Similarily, I would increase the visibility of our PDF sets.

If you don't know they exists, you're most likely not going to find them in these pages.
If you do know about them, it takes a good long while cruising around to locate them (= not good).

There is a direct link to the PDF sets in the Resources menu: www.vekn.net/official-expansion-sets

Would moving that link to the Main menu or the Rules menu suffice? Or do you have a better option in mind?

Well, hold on a second! Whatta ya mean it is there in the resources where it belongs?
Erm, I get me coat... ;)

I was mainly thinking how un-visible it is.
If someone comes to this site looking for them, the link ain't exactly painted with neon colors so it doesn't stand out that much.
And the Resources link list is in the very bottom...
Moving it to Main Menu is an option but it actually kinda DOES belong to Resources...
Also adding another banner , pic or somesuch ("Hey n00bs! Free PDF cards! Yee-haw!") probably would clutter the page too much since we already have a header as well as the very useful What Is V:TES? -banner...

A dificult one all in all.
Glad to see that I was just the one who couldn't locate it!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
10 Apr 2016 10:13 #76336 by Damnans

I was mainly thinking how un-visible it is.
If someone comes to this site looking for them, the link ain't exactly painted with neon colors so it doesn't stand out that much.
And the Resources link list is in the very bottom...
Moving it to Main Menu is an option but it actually kinda DOES belong to Resources...
Also adding another banner , pic or somesuch ("Hey n00bs! Free PDF cards! Yee-haw!") probably would clutter the page too much since we already have a header as well as the very useful What Is V:TES? -banner...

I finally opted for adding a second banner alternating with the current one (What is V:TES?).

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds