exclamation-circle Limited Edition V:TES Anthology Set Announced for European Championships in Berlin

25 Dec 2016 19:55 #79752 by Vlad

I play in a group of about 10 guys or so in Berkeley, California, USA. I would happily pay 150 Euros to attend the event or just to get one of the Limited edition sets. However, I definitely can't afford to travel to Berlin to attend. I am sure that several, if not all of the players in my playgroup in Berkeley also can't afford to attend but would happily purchase the set as well. I understand that you want to keep it limited to attendees, but if you change your mind, I assure you that there is plenty of interest in the Limited Edition set in the states. Email me at if so. If nothing else, relay my group's interest in the limited edition set to White Wolf. It is exciting to hear that someone would have interest in printing VTES cards, even if it is just a one time thing. Please keep us informed about any future interest in putting this awesome game back in print!

As I will be there I can take some for you and your playgroup, as long as you send me the money first of course ! ;)
I have been Prince and Alastor for France for more than ten years (check my number : 8580027)

Pentex Board of Directors

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

:gang:

:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Dec 2016 20:49 #79753 by mjvtes521
Wow, thanks for the offer. Do you know how much for shipping? For 2 or 3 sets? Probably best that you email me about it.

More
26 Dec 2016 15:16 #79769 by ruiza97
It would also help for him to learn more when the details are announced next month.

Prince of Dallas
Toreador Grand Ball: Dallas
August 13, 2022

More
26 Dec 2016 16:55 #79771 by Vlad

I play in a group of about 10 guys or so in Berkeley, California, USA. I would happily pay 150 Euros to attend the event or just to get one of the Limited edition sets. However, I definitely can't afford to travel to Berlin to attend. I am sure that several, if not all of the players in my playgroup in Berkeley also can't afford to attend but would happily purchase the set as well. I understand that you want to keep it limited to attendees, but if you change your mind, I assure you that there is plenty of interest in the Limited Edition set in the states. Email me at if so. If nothing else, relay my group's interest in the limited edition set to White Wolf. It is exciting to hear that someone would have interest in printing VTES cards, even if it is just a one time thing. Please keep us informed about any future interest in putting this awesome game back in print!

As I will be there I can take some for you and your playgroup, as long as you send me the money first of course ! ;)
I have been Prince and Alastor for France for more than ten years (check my number : 8580027)

I will check the weight of 100 VtES Cards and tell you how much it will cost, no problem.

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

More
28 Dec 2016 09:30 #79831 by Vlad

Wow, thanks for the offer. Do you know how much for shipping? For 2 or 3 sets? Probably best that you email me about it.

Mail sent :gang: :burn: :retainer:

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

More
31 Dec 2016 02:56 #79860 by Vlad
What are the date of the EC ?
´cause I believe the 150€ is a 2 day ticket so I don't wanna make a mistake when choosing days...
Or maybe did I misread the WODBerlin page

Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds