file Unleashed Kickstarter is unleashed!

10 May 2021 08:20 #102216 by Ashur
The four VEKN-created "PDF-sets" finally become physical products! See  www.kickstarter.com/projects/vtes/vampire-the-eternal-struggle-unleashed

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Walt, ReverendRevolver, Tadori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2021 08:18 - 11 May 2021 08:46 #102217 by Tadori
Hello Ashur,

Thank you for the info.

I have a question. Why there is no option to make your own deck bundles.  You already added an addon option so you already taken into consideration that you will have to print some of the decks in different amount then other. So I wondering why not create a pledge that is for example 5-10 £ and have addons active,

Not all of us are collectors and don't need all of the clans but would like to support the project. Current pledges make it not easy knowing this cards will be on DTC
Last edit: 11 May 2021 08:46 by Tadori.

More
11 May 2021 09:09 #102218 by Hobbesgoblin
These are printed to scale in the EU, not through drivethrough, "a la cart" bundles are probably simply not possible at the pritner they use for their retail products.

The Description insinuates taht these cards will be made avaible via DTC eventually. The Kickstarter is meant as a limited run of "official" expansions in the style of "heirs to the blood" or "lost kindred"

If you have the understanable feeling that you get canrds you do not need, the only solution here is to team up and split bundles.

More
11 May 2021 11:29 #102219 by Ashur
Hobbesgoblin answers this well.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
11 May 2021 13:49 - 11 May 2021 13:50 #102220 by Tadori

These are printed to scale in the EU, not through drivethrough, "a la cart" bundles are probably simply not possible at the pritner they use for their retail products.

The Description insinuates taht these cards will be made avaible via DTC eventually. The Kickstarter is meant as a limited run of "official" expansions in the style of "heirs to the blood" or "lost kindred"

If you have the understanable feeling that you get canrds you do not need, the only solution here is to team up and split bundles.

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not asking to have a possibility of ordering pre card. I'm suggesting to order per deck(decks that you can add as addons).

You are talking about printing.

What is the differences in ordering 1 deck each (second pledge) and adding 7,11 to 2 of the decks using addon. And just possibility of ordering 11,7 decks, without having to buy 4 additional ones with the pledge.

Both of the option create the same issue some of ducks will have to be printed more than the others. How my option create a different situation. It's the same as it it is already in the options.
Last edit: 11 May 2021 13:50 by Tadori.

More
11 May 2021 14:00 #102221 by Lönkka
Maybe it has something to do with print sheets?

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds