file Unleashed Kickstarter is unleashed!

11 May 2021 14:46 #102222 by Hobbesgoblin
@Tadori

I indeed misunderstood you.

An option to order singular packs (i.e. only 2x "anarchs unbound") without ordering the forpeack at least once should probably be feasible, at least naively thinking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2021 15:13 #102223 by self biased

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not asking to have a possibility of ordering pre card. I'm suggesting to order per deck(decks that you can add as addons).

You are talking about printing.

What is the differences in ordering 1 deck each (second pledge) and adding 7,11 to 2 of the decks using addon. And just possibility of ordering 11,7 decks, without having to buy 4 additional ones with the pledge.

Both of the option create the same issue some of ducks will have to be printed more than the others. How my option create a different situation. It's the same as it it is already in the options.

you totally can order extra single decks, though? it's an option in the add-on section of the kickstarter. I'm not sure if you can back it at the minimum pledge of 1 money, and then buy just, say, Danse Macabre from the add on selections

More
11 May 2021 15:17 - 11 May 2021 15:19 #102224 by self biased
okay, after a quick experiment, it looks like you have to buy in for the minimum £72 package to be able to add individual decks on to your pledge.

But it is totally possible to do. maybe find someone who's ordering and piggyback on to their order if you only want to buy a single deck?
Last edit: 11 May 2021 15:19 by self biased.

More
11 May 2021 15:21 #102225 by ruiza97
I pledged to the Saturday special and then added 11 more of each deck to cover the rest of my group.

Prince of Dallas
Toreador Grand Ball: Dallas
August 13, 2022

More
12 May 2021 06:05 - 12 May 2021 06:05 #102231 by Tadori
Guys I understand that I can split the KS with other members of my communities. I was just curious why this option is hidden by a paywall. Its a wird decision from marketing point of view and can potentially discourage people to back the project.
Last edit: 12 May 2021 06:05 by Tadori.

More
12 May 2021 06:51 #102232 by Lönkka
Hugh's first Kickstarter?

Aka live and learn...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds