file Guide and Mentor questions

28 Mar 2012 09:40 #26704 by Reyda

So we can tap our vampires for no reason.!

Having a permanently available way to shuffle your library may be unimportant to you, but it is not "no reason".

It's nice to see i'll soon be able to shuffle my library thanks to Lord Ashton !
Can't wait to build the deck where i'll include multiple copies of this 5 cap instead of any other better cards !

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2012 12:31 - 28 Mar 2012 12:31 #26722 by Miasmat

So we can tap our vampires for no reason.!

Having a permanently available way to shuffle your library may be unimportant to you, but it is not "no reason".

It's nice to see i'll soon be able to shuffle my library thanks to Lord Ashton !
Can't wait to build the deck where i'll include multiple copies of this 5 cap instead of any other better cards !

Reyda, I understand that you don't see the usefulness of shuffling your deck, but there are a great many ways to put cards in a specific place in your deck (top or bottom). If you can shuffle the deck, you move those known cards to other places in the deck.

For example, with Heart of Nizchetus you put some "late game" cards on the bottom of your deck. Lord Ashton's special means you don't have to wait through 80 cards to reach those cards, so you don't have to be quite as careful about ONLY Heart'ing "late game" stuff - you can put mid-game cards down there too.

Waste Management Operation is another one that puts cards on the bottom of your library.
Last edit: 28 Mar 2012 12:31 by Miasmat.

More
28 Mar 2012 13:52 #26736 by Suoli

Reyda, I understand that you don't see the usefulness of shuffling your deck, but there are a great many ways to put cards in a specific place in your deck (top or bottom). If you can shuffle the deck, you move those known cards to other places in the deck.

Not to mention turning inferior Hourglass of the Mind, Marrakesh Codex, Augur etc. into "draw X cards".

More
28 Mar 2012 14:18 - 28 Mar 2012 14:18 #26737 by Reyda
Oh yeah, i'm sure this much needed ruling will totally change the face of the metagame. Can't wait !

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 28 Mar 2012 14:18 by Reyda.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds